I am going to Illinois

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vlad mostly sleeps. LOL I am the notetaker.

He does all the driving though (cause I will fully admit he is a much better driver)

Just got here.

LOL should have brought the trailer. Shopped a bit on the way down.

Going to go out and check a few morethings.

Just finished the class and I would recommend it to anyone. Nice to see Dallas and Kvin and their wives. I even saw Kevin smile once or twice.

Diva Q said:
Just finished the class and I would recommend it to anyone. Nice to see Dallas and Kvin and their wives. I even saw Kevin smile once or twice.
I"m guessing it was gas....

It was gas...Great class!! Very interesting approaches. Two very long days of BBQ talk is a lot of talk about BBQ. These guys laid it all out for us including a goody bag with all the rubs, spices, and sauces they use. Between my wife and I, we(I) have about 25 pages of notes and info to to go back over, organize, and sort into categories and then figure out what is what. Hoping for a good night's sleep in South Bend and then it back to Boardman and then Rochester on Monday for work...ugh!!!

Hey Theresa!

It was great to meet theboth of you !

If you need any help if you come to Barrie weare here to answer any and all ofyour questions!

And for anyone else reading this come to the Canadian Open!

Well worth the drive and the purse is $30,000+

additionally there is the possibility of an FEC100 being offerered for first place as well.

Back
Top Bottom