Holy Fark! Grand Champions from our board!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Jack W and Finney make up a team called Pigs on the Wing(till the next contest anyway). Other major team member is jethro and Jack's wife Mary.

Just to let you know, they just won Grand Champions of the Pretigious Palmetto Pig Picking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat Jacks Old South and Pig Pounda Kappa, and everydamnone else!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

There were over 70 teams.

our boys won

first in shoulders

4th in whole hog

and Grand Champions! Over 6000 piggarollas!

Other categories were ribs and sauce.

Simply amazing. Congrats guys.

WOW...great job Finney and Jack and the rest of ya'll !!! I hope Finney's head will fit in to the SOTB lot! :(

Beating Myron Mixon is certainly a feather in the cap...be proud! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Howdy Boys and girls... I'm tired.
Fun and exciting weekend. Jack pulled this whole thing together and the rest of us were pieces in the puzzle. Everything went very smooth and there were no really hectic moments or nothing that cause any of us to freak.
I'm sure either Jack or myself will go into more detail tomorrow.

A huge thanks to my teammates. Jeff Schrauger(Jethro Bodine) his wife Adrith, My wife Mary, Chris Finney, Michael and Kathy Peavey, and Charlie, who's last name slips me. We pulled together and earned a State Championship.

Stellar performance.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

It was Good Q!

Jack

14.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!! Excellent showing folks...you do us proud!!!!!!!

Captain Morgan said:
Jack W and Finney make up a team called Pigs on the Wing(till the next contest anyway). Other major team member is jethro and Jack's wife Mary.

Just to let you know, they just won Grand Champions of the Pretigious Palmetto Pig Picking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat Jacks Old South and Pig Pounda Kappa, and everydamnone else!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Now thats how ya win all or nothing. WAY TO GO YALL!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom