Frozen Few...Who's cooking what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pressuretreatedsmoker said:
DivaQ is cooking tonight.

Vlado

trust me I look outside and we are getting dumped on. from past experiece of cooking near you and your team I know very well that you are cooking tonight. this is why I will be cooking tomorrow night under a beautiful moon lite night with zero chances of precipitation and -1 out.

you guys should document these events so you could write a book later on. not that anyone would ever believe someone could have such luck. I will always be there to convince the non believers otherwise.

you guys need to change the name from DivaQ to EeyoreQ

good luck on the weekend

Tim
Knowing some of that history....I hope you guys have your sacrifical tent set up Diva :LOL:

Yes well um byt the end of last season Diva Of Destruction and destroyed tents would be appropriate. We are doing half the cooking tonigh (butt and brisket) and chicken and ribs in the Am then off to a wedding.

Going to have to find a tent to put up/
LOL

Posting pictures shortly/

It'll be a 'frigid' 29 tonight (that's fahrenheit not centigrade) and a balmy 31 Saturday night. I plan on cooking tomorrow evening through Sunday afternoon.

I'll got a 14 lb Costco pork shoulder and three racks of spare ribs that I found in the freezer. Will go back to Costco in the morning for some more ribs, chicken and a brisket (if they got any good ones).

Some of my bbq will be shipped to CA for two of my friends. One is a cancer survivor and the other is recovering from surgury and both are battling depression. I plan on adding to that depression when they eat the last crumb of my bbq and need more :)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Today
Feb 1 Rain / Thunder
50°/30° 90%
50°F

Get the Gameday Forecast
Sat
Feb 2 Mostly Sunny
56°/32° 10%
56°F

Sun
Feb 3 Partly Cloudy
58°/36° 10%
58°F

Mon
Feb 4 Mostly Cloudy
57°/44° 10%
57°F

Get Tips for Driving in the Rain

Bill, sorry you're not in this. I'd be happy to rent my deck out for a reasonable fee so ya could be in the FF category instead of the SC category.

Today: A slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 31. West wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: Cloudy, with a low around 21. Light north wind.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming northwest between 4 and 7 mph.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Light northeast wind.

We got hammered with an ice storm yesterday...still freezing rain now. It's spose to stop around 8am this morning. Then I head out and pick the meat up.

I haven't looked outside to see how much of an ice coating the WSM and OTG have on them...but the pine trees are hanging WAY LOW.

Back
Top Bottom