Frozen Few Official Entries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, who's in what category?

"Arctic Survivor...Butts,Brisket,Whole Hog -- longer cooking cuts of meat

Northern Vacation....Ribs, anything else midrange cooking time.

Southern Comfort....Chicken and other quick cooking stuff and stuff cooked at temps above 32*

Grand Champ will come from either the Arctic Suvivor or Northern Vacation. There will be only one winner in each of the three catagories. Surplus prizes (and we are still seeking more) will we raffled off in a random drawing of all entrants, including Southern Comfort entrants. "

If they show snow or a less-than 32° outdoor temp, the cut of meat tells the story whether they're in Arctic Survivor or Northern Vacation. If it's a more-than 32° temp, cut of meat doesn't matter, they're in Southern Comfort.

--John
(At least, that's my interpretation of the rules, which I didn't write, I'm just the re-poster, y'know.)

This category breakdown went to the judges a little bit ago.

Unity said:
Dave went thru and grouped where he thought the entries should be. Three of them -- 11, 14, and 15 -- he wasn't sure about so I verified those with what the competitors had told me, and in one case (11) with a PM (the sandwich in 11 is brisket; 14 has pulled pork in the tortillas; 15 is ribs only). There were no Southern Comfort entries.

Arctic Survivor
1 2 3
4 6 7
8 9 10
11 14 16

Northern Vacation

5 12 15

For a larger image click on the thumbnail.

--John

Edit: Entry 4 moved to Arctic Survivor -- ribs and brisket.

Back
Top Bottom