Frozen Few 2009 -- THE ENTRIES!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Unity

Executive Chef
The entries have gone to the judges, and we've set a new Frozen Few record -- 12.5% more entries than the previous all-time high! :D

Look here to see the excellent turn-ins, cooked under the toughest of conditions. Congratulations and thanks to all entrants. Outstanding work.

--John

Tremendous looking cooks you guys. My pics turned out terrible so I didnt submit - but Ive learned alot!

great looking bbq by all. I had a harder time getting a good picture than doing the cook. My pictures came out marginal at best. At least everybody liked my bbq. A few had only had restaurant bbq. They had never had bbq cooked by a individual.. I told them sometimes with restaurant bbq it is the luck of the draw. I was able to select the pieces they got. I tried to show them my best effort. They had thought all bbq was pretty much the same. Not that it is bad bbq from at restaurant sometimes it just is not the same. Just like at competition. You cook for the masses and make good bbq. But the day of the competition you make your best. At least you hope you do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom