Frozen Few

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll more than likely be in. Witt, we should get together to do this. Paper Rock Scissors for the location (its colder here!)

Molson said:
We'll more than likely be in. Witt, we should get together to do this. Paper Rock Scissors for the location (its colder here!)
Yeah but super bowl sunday is my religous holiday.....you are welcome to come down...Bruce is thinking about it..John Pen knows where I live...I think :P and anyone else is welcome..

wittdog said:
Molson said:
Yeah but super bowl sunday is my religous holiday.....you are welcome to come down...Bruce is thinking about it..John Pen knows where I live...I think :P and anyone else is welcome..

We would'nt have to watch the game, would we ?

john pen said:
wittdog said:
Molson said:

You could watch Figure skating...

wittdog said:
john pen said:
wittdog said:
Molson said:

You could watch Figure skating...

Ladies in tights....Ya, that'd work..you supplying beer ?

With you coming I always supply the beer...when lola comes alone ....she brings beer...let me know if you are in..I've got an :idea:
and another :idea: been a while since I've seen a keg in a snow bank...

wittdog said:
With you coming I always supply the beer...when lola comes alone ....she brings beer...let me know if you are in..I've got an :idea:
and another :idea: been a while since I've seen a keg in a snow bank...
I'm there! :D

It's supposed to hit the freezing mark here tonight. I should be taking my car to get its summer tires off, instead I'm cooking 6 butts.

Priorities! ;)

Christopher said:
It's supposed to hit the freezing mark here tonight. I should be taking my car to get its summer tires off, instead I'm cooking 6 butts.

Priorities! ;)
YES! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

OK, read 5 pages, still haven't read the rules. I suggest having snow in the background or falling for qualification purposes.

[/img]

Frozen Few Rules (draft 2)

This is a fun virtual bbq winter competition. It is primarily for those of us that cook in the dead of winter, real northern winter. In the event your local conditions do not qualify for winter conditions, say an unexpected warm snap, you will be disqualified and automatically entered in the “Wimp categoryâ€

Griff said:
Frozen Few Rules (draft 2)
Judges will be Captain Morgan, JB, and we are waiting on acceptance from the third and final judge. The judges will determine winners based solely on the photos submitted. The judges’ decision will be final, even if arbitrary or capricious.

We welcome any other comments.

Since I have hosted 3 of contests for the Texas BBQ Forum in the last 10 months (we call em Throw Downs), if your third judge elects not to judge, I volunteer my services. It would be fun to be on the Judging side of things.

In any case, best wishes on the contest :D

Griff, either you or Dave should come on the show next Tuesday to promote the contest and go over the rules...prizes...and so on! :D

wittdog said:
Molson said:

Dave, I believe our sales meeting is on 2/4-2/5 in Rochester so I might come up for the big day since I'd have to come up the next day anyways. May as well hang at the Kennel even though Bruce is going to be there. ;) Maybe Puff can make it... [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Uncle Bubba said:
wittdog said:
Molson said:

Dave, I believe our sales meeting is on 2/4-2/5 in Rochester so I might come up for the big day since I'd have to come up the next day anyways. May as well hang at the Kennel even though Bruce is going to be there. ;) Maybe Puff can make it... [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]
That sounds good let me kow.

It can be 60 degrees here or -10. If you dont like the weather in Kentucky stick around, it will change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom