Franklin comp.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
All loaded and ready to go for the first comp of the year for me. Woodman and Bruce have other commitments so I'm doing this one by myself, which should be interesting to say the least. I have to go to Rochester today and Friday so my buddy is towing my pit up for me Friday and I'll meet him there around 4:30-5:00. My other buddy was supposed to go too but he had a heart attack on Monday(he's 41). They put a stent in and he's expected to be okay. My thoughts will be with him and his family. Look forward to seeing Witt, Aaron and Adrienne, Frypan and whoever else happens to show. Good luck to all.

The BBQ effect and Swines and Bovines are also going down as well as Bustin loose. All of them are really good people who are such fun to be around.

Give a holler at Darrin, Earl and Jason for me !

Wish we could have done it.

Have a great time and good luck!!

We are all packed and ready to head out early in the am....we are a head of schedule and looking fowords to some pops with the foam on top with our fellow board members...

Good luck there Kevin! OTHER COMMITMENTS???? That is an understatement.

Last Saturday: 170 people job for my church.

Yesterday: 370 people company lunch

Sunday : 150 person grad party.

two down, one to go!

Wow, how did I miss that..The problem is Im not drunk..just popped home from the campground to grab something and thought Id check..I will now go hang my head in shame and get shamelessly drunk... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom