For those of you who compete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Anyone out there have/need BBQ-4-U business cards to hand out at the comps you go to? I have one done up in MS publisher if you want a copy PM me with a email address and I will send it too you.
If publisher doesnt work for you, I will try to do it in another format. Just let me know what works for you.

bbq4u5pp.jpg

PROMOTE this site when you travel. :!:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Anyone out there have/need BBQ-4-U business cards to hand out at the comps you go to? I have one done up in MS publisher if you want a copy PM me with a email address and I will send it too you.
If publisher doesnt work for you, I will try to do it in another format. Just let me know what works for you.

I do, I usually leave Rempe's number on the wall in the restroom.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3tfszqsm]Anyone out there have/need BBQ-4-U business cards to hand out at the comps you go to? I have one done up in MS publisher if you want a copy PM me with a email address and I will send it too you.

I do, I usually leave Rempe's number on the wall in the restroom.[/quote:3tfszqsm]

2.gif
[-X [-X [-X

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom