FF forecast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's going to be a warm one 17 - 30 f with some flurries unless the storm they say is blowing out to sea doesn't and turns into a nor'easter

either way it should be fun

it's 22* here, got 5 inches of fresh snow with more on the way, supposed to be about 25* or so Sunday morning but that may change cause they call for rain later that day, here in Kentucky you never know, lol.

Super Bowl Sunday forecast for Corpus Christi is:

High: 70 °F RealFeel®: 66 °F
Mostly cloudy and breezy with a couple of showers possible

well, it's 2:30 wednesday morning, we got 6 inches of snow with 2 inches of solid ice on top of that, calling for more ice tonight and then 3-5 inches of more snow on top of that tomorrow with more on Friday. Temps in low 30's to high teens. I might not even be able to get to the smokers by Sunday if I can't get someone out here with a bobcat, lol.

We'll have lots of snow on the ground, forecast seven to eight inches tonight, (now THAT'S more like it, Puff :D ), with more tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, but temperature is forecast to rise to zero (celcius) on Sunday, so will just have to hope for the best. Was going to make an igloo for the event . . . there may still be time . . . ;)

Mid 40's forecast for here - guess it's southern comfort for me - at least I won't have to fool with any long cooktime meat.

Looks like a high of 24 degrees for me on Saturday when I hope to do my cook. I am also helping out the Lion’s club who is doing a chicken BBQ on Saturday morning. I think we are cooking 850 birds. The Lions club does this each year on super bowl weekend. They choose a family each year to donate the proceeds to. This year it goes to a friend of mine who was in a bike accident this year and was paralyzed. I will be doing my frozen few after that.

Adrienne said:
We'll have lots of snow on the ground, forecast seven to eight inches tonight, (now THAT'S more like it, Puff :D ), with more tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, but temperature is forecast to rise to zero (celcius) on Sunday, so will just have to hope for the best. Was going to make an igloo for the event . . . there may still be time . . . ;)
This was created about a week ago by a highly experienced construction engineer.....and about 6 Bud Lights. I was stopped short of making the roof out of snow by the job superintendent(Wife :roll: ) There was a concern of cave ins.

img_179328_0_f52448069137f9fa7307374ebd79ebd5.jpg

img_179328_1_507a0c3cae94e9a8f8ab5a95758c1e87.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom