Danville VA ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2mf93mm8][quote="brian j":2mf93mm8]good luck in danville everyone. i was going to go but they filled up before i sent in my app. :-(

You could still make the trip to support Bills Grill![/quote:2mf93mm8]

:dunno: who the hell am I .. .Chopped liver??? What about supporting Gary's Barbeque? No beer for you Larry[/quote:2mf93mm8]

But you called me a retard in a wheelchair! Bill only calls me a fatass! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gary in VA":1oe8hl1o][quote="Larry Wolfe":1oe8hl1o][quote="brian j":1oe8hl1o]good luck in danville everyone. i was going to go but they filled up before i sent in my app. :-(

You could still make the trip to support Bills Grill![/quote:1oe8hl1o]

:dunno: who the hell am I .. .Chopped liver??? What about supporting Gary's Barbeque? No beer for you Larry[/quote:1oe8hl1o]

But you called me a retard in a wheelchair! Bill only calls me a fatass! 8-[[/quote:1oe8hl1o]

Ok.. you got me there :lmao:

brian j said:
yo bill and gary, i talked to the wife about me coming down Friday and she's cool with it so if either of you want the help i'm available. i should be down sometime friday evening and can pull a late shift if necessary.

Bill and Gary just found their TB! 8-[ Brian don't volunteer for these guys, they'll make you do everything for them and you'll end up cooking the whole event. Then when you win they will take the credit! They're just like that!

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2bpwczvk]Bill and Gary just found their TB! 8-[ Brian don't volunteer for these guys, they'll make you do everything for them and you'll end up cooking the whole event. Then when you win they will take the credit! They're just like that!
wtf is a tb. i think i can figure out the last initial. :eek:[/quote:2bpwczvk]

"towel". 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":163qbztr]yo bill and gary, i talked to the wife about me coming down Friday and she's cool with it so if either of you want the help i'm available. i should be down sometime friday evening and can pull a late shift if necessary.

Bill and Gary just found their TB! 8-[ Brian don't volunteer for these guys, they'll make you do everything for them and you'll end up cooking the whole event. Then when you win they will take the credit! They're just like that![/quote:163qbztr]

shhhhhhhhhhhh... damn.. larry.. you'll scare him away.. geez

brian j said:
bill or gary - what are the name of your teams so that i can give them to the people at the gate?

Gary's Barbeque or Bill's Grill... we should be somewhere in the same vicinity... I am sure one of us will be up when you get there.

brian j said:
cool. see you next friday.

You had better pack the chastity belt to take along with you. Up there in them mountains with Gary, Bill and then alcohol............someones gonna come home a hurtin'! It'll be worse than going to see a double feature show of Deliverance and Broke Back Mountain! :eek:

brian j said:
cool. see you next friday.

Cool Brian, I'll have a beer ready for ya. I had hoped that Larry was going to be there but he is P*&&^ng out on me. You can drink his share :!: .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":3hz1inri]cool. see you next friday.

Cool Brian, I'll have a beer ready for ya. I had hoped that Larry was going to be there but he is P*&&^ng out on me. You can drink his share :!: .[/quote:3hz1inri]

Not a chance!

Sorry Bill, I'll make a more concerted effort next time. I had all intentions of coming, but Lisa got me tickets for my B-day, for the DC101 Chili Cook off that we go to every year.

BTW, your Wolfe Rub should be at your house in the morning. It went out in the mail yesterday afternoon.

Good luck to you and Gary, bring home some dang money!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":17xbys5v]cool. see you next friday.

You had better pack the chastity belt to take along with you. Up there in them mountains with Gary, Bill and then alcohol............someones gonna come home a hurtin'! It'll be worse than going to see a double feature show of Deliverance and Broke Back Mountain! :eek:[/quote:17xbys5v]

kiss my big ol white butt Lawrence!!! ....

I guess now I won't have to invest in the NeeeeewCastle Beeeeeer that you love so much since you is wimping out on us..

but.. I leave you with this...

May you eat chili...
may it bloat your gut..
May you fart so hard...
Your chair is blown in a rut..

Happy Chili eatin

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1yfim7uk][quote="brian j":1yfim7uk]cool. see you next friday.

You had better pack the chastity belt to take along with you. Up there in them mountains with Gary, Bill and then alcohol............someones gonna come home a hurtin'! It'll be worse than going to see a double feature show of Deliverance and Broke Back Mountain! :eek:[/quote:1yfim7uk]

kiss my big ol white butt Lawrence!!! ....

I guess now I won't have to invest in the NeeeeewCastle Beeeeeer that you love so much since you is wimping out on us..

but.. I leave you with this...

May you eat chili...
may it bloat your gut..
May you fart so hard...
Your chair is blown in a rut..

Happy Chili eatin[/quote:1yfim7uk]

You guys are trying to make me feel bad. I never 100% committed. 8-[ But what would you guys do if your daughter bought you tickets for something for your birthday??

Gary you can buy the New Castle for July!

Screamin Nite Hog said:
Hey, Hey, Hey.......I will be there! Hope to be right next to Master. It will give me chance to try out my new 90 degree telescope since he probably will not let me in his tent this time.

When you can take butt from hand.......you may go

"JUST PICKIN" :smooch:

LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT. Looking foward to seeing you there Charlie, and yes, you will always be welcome in my tent.

brian j said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1v842x7f][quote="Screamin Nite Hog":1v842x7f]Hey, Hey, Hey.......I will be there! Hope to be right next to Master. It will give me chance to try out my new 90 degree telescope since he probably will not let me in his tent this time.

LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT. Looking foward to seeing you there Charlie, and yes, you will always be welcome in my tent.[/quote:1v842x7f]
i'm not so sure of this any more. all this talk of "master" and letting people in their tents is starting to make me nervous. :eek:[/quote:1v842x7f]

I agree with you Brian... it scares me too just thinking about it.

callin him Master, In his tent.. and hands on their butts.. sounds kinda sacrey to me

Gary in VA said:
[quote="brian j":31nea4w2][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":31nea4w2][quote="Screamin Nite Hog":31nea4w2]Hey, Hey, Hey.......I will be there! Hope to be right next to Master. It will give me chance to try out my new 90 degree telescope since he probably will not let me in his tent this time.

LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT. Looking foward to seeing you there Charlie, and yes, you will always be welcome in my tent.[/quote:31nea4w2]
i'm not so sure of this any more. all this talk of "master" and letting people in their tents is starting to make me nervous. :eek:[/quote:31nea4w2]

callin him Master, In his tent.. and hands on their butts.. sounds kinda sacrey to me[/quote:31nea4w2]

It sure is a different story when it's in your tent though Gary! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2gpvgztq][quote="brian j":2gpvgztq][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2gpvgztq][quote="Screamin Nite Hog":2gpvgztq]Hey, Hey, Hey.......I will be there! Hope to be right next to Master. It will give me chance to try out my new 90 degree telescope since he probably will not let me in his tent this time.

LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT. Looking foward to seeing you there Charlie, and yes, you will always be welcome in my tent.[/quote:2gpvgztq]
i'm not so sure of this any more. all this talk of "master" and letting people in their tents is starting to make me nervous. :eek:[/quote:2gpvgztq]

callin him Master, In his tent.. and hands on their butts.. sounds kinda sacrey to me[/quote:2gpvgztq]

It sure is a different story when it's in your tent though Gary! :eek:[/quote:2gpvgztq]

my tent dont have no sides... so you always know whats going on in mine...which is only drinkin beer and tellin lies.... but Bill puts the sides up on his so no one knows what is going on in there :eek:

brian j said:
yo bill and gary, i talked to the wife about me coming down Friday and she's cool with it so if either of you want the help i'm available. i should be down sometime friday evening and can pull a late shift if necessary.

Hey Brian, sounds like my regular team mate Lil'quer wont be able to make this trip. She is having "Grades" issues so I cant justifie taking her out of school for a contest.

Is you offer still good to help out? Could use it. Let me know.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":y4wz8xln]yo bill and gary, i talked to the wife about me coming down Friday and she's cool with it so if either of you want the help i'm available. i should be down sometime friday evening and can pull a late shift if necessary.

Hey Brian, sounds like my regular team mate Lil'quer wont be able to make this trip. She is having "Grades" issues so I cant justifie taking her out of school for a contest.

Is you offer still good to help out? Could use it. Let me know.[/quote:y4wz8xln]

Brian, Lil' Q'er is the only thing that holds Bill together at the comps! Without her there to protect you, I'd be real wary of going behind closed doors at Bills Grill! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3566z4y7][quote="brian j":3566z4y7]yo bill and gary, i talked to the wife about me coming down Friday and she's cool with it so if either of you want the help i'm available. i should be down sometime friday evening and can pull a late shift if necessary.

Is you offer still good to help out? Could use it. Let me know.[/quote:3566z4y7]

Brian, Lil' Q'er is the only thing that holds Bill together at the comps! Without her there to protect you, I'd be real wary of going behind closed doors at Bills Grill! 8-[[/quote:3566z4y7]

I agree with Larry... I was gonna try to distract her with lil Alex. I guess since she won't be there, I shouldn't have any worries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom