Danville, VA Pigs in the Park....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2CANQUE

Assistant Cook
Ok, I still have not cleaned up all of my stuff from the Kings Mountain trip, and am now looking forward to another trip down interstate 77 for the contest next month in Danville. Who all else is planning on attening this one? I have heard nothing but praise about it, and I am looking forward to some of George's hospitality....also heard that it was about filled up too.....

This half of My Side of the Mountain will be there!

Bill has made some lame excuse about his oldest daughter graduation from college that weekend, so he won't be there.

BTW... Best Contest we have ever done!

From what we've seen over the past two years, it is a superb, well run contest. It seems that everyone is taken good care of, and the atmosphere is wonderful - I'd say an all around good comp in which to compete.

I wish we could go... :cry: We are still recovering from the wrath of Uncle Sam. I could have bought 5 Backwoods Smokers with that check that I had to send to the IRS. :x

The Princess said:
I wish we could go... :cry: We are still recovering from the wrath of Uncle Sam. I could have bought 5 Backwoods Smokers with that check that I had to send to the IRS. :x

I could have bought a friggin KLOSE with the money I sent. A damn nice one at that!

Back
Top Bottom