Danville Pics Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
From left to right (Brian J, Bill the Grill Guy, Charlie Welsh (Screamin Nite Hog) and Gary in VA

Screamin Nite Hog Team

Bill's Grill Team

Gary's Barbeque Team

Congrats to Bill for coming in 17th and recording his first
perfect score on a card! I believe Gary came in 22...the phone
was breaking up when I called Bill.

Those ribs look great!! Brisket too! That was that Bill's brisket, right?

Oops, I see it was Gary's.. :)

Had a great time guys.. Was a blast.. a little bummed that I let Bill beat me in 3 out of 4 catagories... I will post some pics when i can get this dumb thing working right.

Congrats to Dizzy pig and Screamin nite hog.

Captain Morgan said:
Bill I'm glad you got my print outs. Next I'll send you my recipes. That may help you improve your scores.

Thanks for the help Cappy. By the way, could you send me the Wolfe (Morgan) Rub recipie?

brian j said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2sahtk5p]Here is another one from Danville:

Brian J at his best, LOL :!:

dang it. i just knew that picture had to exist somewhere other than my camera. i offered you ear plugs.[/quote:2sahtk5p]

4.gif

Captain Morgan said:
lol, the one I like best is Bill with his color coded computer charts hanging over the prep table!!!

Me too cause he's gotta bottle of Wolfe Rub in his hand!!! Thanks for the advertising Bill!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1r7ntrby]lol, the one I like best is Bill with his color coded computer charts hanging over the prep table!!!

Me too cause he's gotta bottle of Wolfe Rub in his hand!!! Thanks for the advertising Bill!!![/quote:1r7ntrby]

Advertising? I was using it in the comp. Just keep sending it and I will keep using it. :!:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":p709aa5l][quote="Captain Morgan":p709aa5l]lol, the one I like best is Bill with his color coded computer charts hanging over the prep table!!!

Me too cause he's gotta bottle of Wolfe Rub in his hand!!! Thanks for the advertising Bill!!![/quote:p709aa5l]

Advertising? I was using it in the comp. Just keep sending it and I will keep using it. :!:[/quote:p709aa5l]

I know Bill!! I meant you were inadvertantly advertising in the pic for me, even though you weren't meaning too! I was thanking you BOY! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2aq3rnur][quote="Larry Wolfe":2aq3rnur][quote="Captain Morgan":2aq3rnur]lol, the one I like best is Bill with his color coded computer charts hanging over the prep table!!!

Me too cause he's gotta bottle of Wolfe Rub in his hand!!! Thanks for the advertising Bill!!![/quote:2aq3rnur]

Advertising? I was using it in the comp. Just keep sending it and I will keep using it. :!:[/quote:2aq3rnur]

I know Bill!! I meant you were inadvertantly advertising in the pic for me, even though you weren't meaning too! I was thanking you BOY! 8-[[/quote:2aq3rnur]

Now this is advertising:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom