Countdown to Smoke on the Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
The Fall edition...it's held twice a year. Oh my, the stakes have gotten bigger....first prize is 5 g's, AB money has more than doubled, now at
500 bucks. There's going to be a music festival run by the Myrtle Beach
area chamber of commerce, and it's on Labor Day Weekend...meaning around 500 thousand people will be in Myrtle Beach.

Teams include BBQ-4-U and Captain Morgan, who have taken 3 of
the last 4 trophies awarded.

The schedule for the weekend is here..

http://www.sunfunfestival.com/beachboog ... vities.htm

Gonna be a hoot, and if you haven't planned you're Labor Day Weekend,
we invite you to come on down, kick your shoes off, stay a while....

Rumor has it there will be good eats.

Yeah buddy, ya'll come on down! Mention BBQ-4-U and I'll share my beer! I'm ready, gonna be in MB on Thursday!

BigGQ said:
Can't get in until Thursday night, late. But really looking forward to another great time.

Garland, please remember the Crawfish ABT's this time...........................................PLEASE!

I'm on a mission to find the crawfish this weekend. Been hard to find lately...but will not give up easy.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Yeah buddy, ya'll come on down! Mention BBQ-4-U and I'll share my beer! I'm ready, gonna be in MB on Thursday!

"BBQ-4-U"... :bar: "BBQ-4-U"... :bar: "BBQ-4-U"... :bar:

:evillaugh:

That's why we set up next to Captain Morgan and the Misfits! When they say "BBQ-4-U", I point to Cappy's cooler. :eek:

BigGQ said:
I'm on a mission to find the crawfish this weekend. Been hard to find lately...but will not give up easy.

Don't find them now, they'll spoil before SOTB. 8-[

Captain Morgan said:
Bastard! I thought I drank 2 cases last spring!

Hooray! I'm not an alcoholic after all!!!!

(burp)

:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Captain Morgan said:
The Fall edition...it's held twice a year. Oh my, the stakes have gotten bigger....first prize is 5 g's, AB money has more than doubled, now at 500 bucks. There's going to be a music festival run by the Myrtle Beach area chamber of commerce, and it's on Labor Day Weekend...meaning around 500 thousand people will be in Myrtle Beach.

You know I will be there , I got the days off already . Will be there late Thursday night after I get off work , it takes me 3 hrs to get there from Denmark SC. Tell em to get the name on the first place trophies done in advance for Captain Morgan and the Misfits !!!! =D>

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
The Fall edition...it's held twice a year. Oh my, the stakes have gotten bigger....first prize is 5 g's, AB money has more than doubled, now at 500 bucks. There's going to be a music festival run by the Myrtle Beach area chamber of commerce, and it's on Labor Day Weekend...meaning around 500 thousand people will be in Myrtle Beach.

You know I will be there , I got the days off already . Will be there late Thursday night after I get off work , it takes me 3 hrs to get there from Denmark SC. Tell em to get the name on the first place trophies done in advance for Captain Morgan and the Misfits !!!! =D>

Me, Larry, and Woody like you guys... but we don't want your names on our trophies. :)

Finney said:
WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:

Me, Larry, and Woody like you guys... but we don't want your names on our trophies. :)

Yeah, what Finney said. [-X

Mary and I will be there Friday night. I'm looking forward to judging the Anything Butt, kicking back and having a great time with all of the BBQ greats. We will be judging Saturday too.

Good luck and Good Q to all!

Jack

Jack W. said:
Mary and I will be there Friday night. I'm looking forward to judging the Anything Butt, kicking back and having a great time with all of the BBQ greats. We will be judging Saturday too.

Jack
We've got something good for Friday night. But it's a szecret. :) Larry won't let me tell. :)

Finney said:
Jack W. said:

Jack
We've got something good for Friday night. But it's a szecret. :) Larry won't let me tell. :)
If I know the "szecret handshake" will you tell me? 8-[

Back
Top Bottom