Congrats to Diva Q!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your a lucky gal for sure. I had a great time last year sitting with Vlado Friday night( Saturday morning) sitting and bsing. With the few times Danielle stuck her head out of the trailer and yelled "what's the temp?" :LOL: I look forward to see them and all you chuckle heads at Oink this year!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Your a lucky gal for sure. I had a great time last year sitting with Vlado Friday night( Saturday morning) sitting and bsing. With the few times Danielle stuck her head out of the trailer and yelled "what's the temp?" :LOL: I look forward to see them and all you chuckle heads at Oink this year!

Sorry Pigs, not going.

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3vpx9x88]Your a lucky gal for sure. I had a great time last year sitting with Vlado Friday night( Saturday morning) sitting and bsing. With the few times Danielle stuck her head out of the trailer and yelled "what's the temp?" :LOL: I look forward to see them and all you chuckle heads at Oink this year!

Sorry Pigs, not going.[/quote:3vpx9x88]
So it's offical...no Uncle Bubba at the Oink?

Yep. I am going to Dallas the following weekend for a cowboys game and the cost of that is pretty big so I had to make a choice...it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and the last year in Texas Stadium so I'm out for Oink.

Whats this choose thing....do both. Now Dave has to be twice as grumpy to hold up your end. :(

Rag said:
Now Dave has to be twice as grumpy to hold up your end. :(
You beat me to it, Rag. I was thinking what a huge burden that puts on Dave, and I'm not sure he's up to grumping that much.

--John
(Lynn's opinion might differ.)

Rag said:
Whats this choose thing....do both. Now Dave has to be twice as grumpy to hold up your end. :(

Too expensive to do both.

Dave was miserable enough at Franklin for the both of us. I was very very calm.

I'll be at the Oink, and while I can't hold a candle to Bubba on the "grumpy meter", I can do my best to piss Dave off a little more. :LOL: :LOL:

I'm still trying to figure out where I got this rep from....Diva was the one on camera screaming at Greg last year :LOL:

Unity said:
Greg Rempe said:
She also threatened my life 5 times for no apparent reason...I was scared! ;)
Don't push her, man, she could take you easy. :shock: :LOL:

--John

LOL He's all skin and bones. Not a problem. Pfffffft one hip check from me and I could knock him to Griff's.

But seriously thanks everyone. I will miss Uncle Bubba at Oink for sure though.

wittdog said:
Gee...would be fun to watch her handle the pressure at the JACK :LOL:

LOL I have two more months to practice. I just need to get Uncle Bubba's and Jason (Swines and Bovines) chicken recipes. They are the two most consistent chicken bbq'ers I know.

Diva Q said:
wittdog said:

LOL I have two more months to practice. I just need to get Uncle Bubba's and Jason (Swines and Bovines) chicken recipes. They are the two most consistent chicken bbq'ers I know.

Good Luck with that...you'll need an additional day to prep the chicken. ;)

Bruce B said:
[quote="Diva Q":31q7hi3z]
wittdog said:

Good Luck with that...you'll need an additional day to prep the chicken. ;)[/quote:31q7hi3z]

:LOL: :LOL: Spoken by a man who's been there. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom