Cline Farm Social/Charitable BBQ invitation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
ok, got another update.....everyone is drunk. At least everyone I talked to. Apparently the food last night was magnificent....we need to make sure everyone gets the recipes for Richard Middleton's horseradish bacon shrimp, Chris C's sirloin, Larry's Rev Marvin wings, among others.
The big eats are getting ready to be served, with about 300 people coming, and they're voting on a peoples choice winner! Damn I wish I was there!!!
You had 15 different invites......why the hell didn't you go??? :eek:

Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:
ok, got another update.....everyone is drunk. At least everyone I talked to. Apparently the food last night was magnificent....we need to make sure everyone gets the recipes for Richard Middleton's horseradish bacon shrimp, Chris C's sirloin, Larry's Rev Marvin wings, among others.
The big eats are getting ready to be served, with about 300 people coming, and they're voting on a peoples choice winner! Damn I wish I was there!!!
It wasn't in Myrtle Beach. #-o

Finney said:
Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:
He really doesn't leave there? :eek:

Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:
He can't. His ankle bracelet will "go off". 8-[

Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:
He can't. His ankle bracelet will "go off". 8-[
#-o :eek: He could leave his ankle at home 8-[

brian j said:
wow. what a weekend.

thank you gary and linda for your kind hospitality. you guys put on a heck of an event. it was great meeting every one from the board. i just need to teach you guys how to party later than 9 pm. :razz:

If we couldn't teach you how to drink before 9pm, there wasn't much hope of you learnin' anything new after that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

brian j said:
[quote="Bruce B":1qp9qe3w][quote="brian j":1qp9qe3w]wow. what a weekend.

thank you gary and linda for your kind hospitality. you guys put on a heck of an event. it was great meeting every one from the board. i just need to teach you guys how to party later than 9 pm. :razz:

If we couldn't teach you how to drink before 9pm, there wasn't much hope of you learnin' anything new after that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:1qp9qe3w]
you're only laughing because you know how false that statment is. or do i have to bring out the bottle of makers and show you again. :!:[/quote:1qp9qe3w]

You weren't drinking the Maker's, you were making all of us drink it! 8-[ BTW, thank you! :grin:

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1gz7po5g]You weren't drinking the Maker's, you were making all of us drink it! 8-[ BTW, thank you! :grin:
yea right. i lead every time i passed that bottle. that's some good sh!t ain't it? :wwnn:[/quote:1gz7po5g]

Yep, I remember the very long slow burn!! Wow!!!

That is some good stuff, what was that Tequila that was being passed around? Did you get some of that Larry?

Bruce B said:
That is some good stuff, what was that Tequila that was being passed around? Did you get some of that Larry?

Yeah I had a swig or two of the Tequila. I was ready to eat the worm, but there was not one in that particular bottle.

The Joker said:
Is that when you got stuck in the mud? 8-[

I never got stuck in the mud. The ground was a bit moist and my front wheels dug in a bit, but I didn't actually get "stuck"! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":tnbmjgex]Is that when you got stuck in the mud? 8-[

I never got stuck in the mud. The ground was a bit moist and my front wheels dug in a bit, but I didn't actually get "stuck"! 8-[[/quote:tnbmjgex]
:winkie:

mrgrumpy said:
Ok, bottom line... how many "teams" showed up, and how much was raised. Wish I had seen this sooner, I might have given it some thought of coming....

Bill

8 teams all together and I think it was close to $5 grand that was raised. =D>

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":yjdsogwo]
mrgrumpy said:
Ok, bottom line... how many "teams" showed up, and how much was raised. Wish I had seen this sooner, I might have given it some thought of coming....

Bill

8 teams all together and I think it was close to $5 grand that was raised. =D>
=D> =D> =D>

and in larry's defense the ground was quite soft there with all the rain lately.[/quote:yjdsogwo]

Thanks Brian, someone understands!! =D>

mrgrumpy said:

Bill

We had a great turnout.. served anywhere from 300-350 people and made over $5200 bucks.. some money still trickling in... 8 teams cooked some of the best Q around. All top notch.. people were eating til Q ran out their ears. We are still getting compliments.

Back
Top Bottom