Cline Farm Social/Charitable BBQ invitation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rumor confirmed. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

My brother Gary and I will be there. We are leaving here on Wednesday the 19th, playing golf in Virginia on the 20th, and partying at Gary's on the 21st & 22nd, and if we are still able to, we might think about heading out on the 23rd. Gonna be a helluva weekend.

Looks like this thing is shapin up to be a good ol time... I say again.. THE INVITATION IS STILL OPEN... whether or not you decide to come and cook or just come and eat.

Hey Cappie.. you should drive up and join us before you have to work your asssperigas off in your new BBQ joint.. kinda like a last vacation before your life ends.

Captain Morgan said:
I thought about it...I'd like to spend a few days in the country.
Been a while. All the crops are coming in now too.

I'm putting my mud tires on, it's getting deep in here! 8-[

Come on Cappy, we will have you home in time for your Sunday morning radio show. You may be hung over, but we will get ya there.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Come on Cappy, we will have you home in time for your Sunday morning radio show. You may be hung over, but we will get ya there.

What's this "WE" sh&t?? You offering to drive him??? #-o

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2l845gee]Come on Cappy, we will have you home in time for your Sunday morning radio show. You may be hung over, but we will get ya there.

What's this "WE" sh&t?? You offering to drive him??? #-o[/quote:2l845gee]

Nope, but I do have an alarm clock I will loan him.

to get to the valley, don't I have to go over a mountain? lol, I'd much
rather live at the mountains than the beach. Grew up in the foothills
of the Blue Ridge, and went to school at Appalachian St in Boone.

It's just hard for me to get away. I'm on the air 6 days a week at
6 am, and the other day is the only day my daughter can spend the
night with me.

Captain Morgan said:
to get to the valley, don't I have to go over a mountain? lol, I'd much
rather live at the mountains than the beach. Grew up in the foothills
of the Blue Ridge, and went to school at Appalachian St in Boone.

It's just hard for me to get away. I'm on the air 6 days a week at
6 am, and the other day is the only day my daughter can spend the
night with me.

Excuses are like _ _ _ holes. Every one has them. Its when you stop making them that life takes that suttle turn and you start living again.

The one thing I have found about going to a comp is that the bills will still be there when you get home. The difference is, are you any happier paying them when you dont get to go and do something or when you go and do something fun?

brian j said:
what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!

Again, no excuse is worth missing a great weekend with BBQ, Adult beverages and folks you have chatted with on this forum. Not to mention the great cause this is raising money for.

brian j said:
what's finney's excuse? whit? nick?? puff??? this could be your one and only opportunity to see bbq masters like larry, gary and bill ALL in one spot.

I was just telling the wife if its wasn't for the kids...............Road trip, but it ain't in the cards this year.....She is starting to talk about taking a BBQ vacation next year...........Maybe Myrtel beach?

wittdog said:
brian j said:

I was just telling the wife if its wasn't for the kids...............Road trip, but it ain't in the cards this year.....She is starting to talk about taking a BBQ vacation next year...........Maybe Myrtel beach?

Saturday there will definately be kids of all ages there... if you want to come and eat Saturday evening.. you would be mostest welcome.. just let us know how many. Let me know if you is commin.. twill be a great time.

Back
Top Bottom