chesapeake bay bbq contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Damn. Another one I can't get to because of everything else.

You gots way too much clutter. That would make a great tombstone, "He can't make it because of everything else."

Dagnabit Muskee! Another close event I can't make either. Kenny Chesney concert that weekend, gonna PARTY!! Maybe next year! Not much prize money considering the entry fee, but it's for a good cause.

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":33cl0sj5]Dagnabit Muskee! Another close event I can't make either. Kenny Chesney concert that weekend, gonna PARTY!! Maybe next year! Not much prize money considering the entry fee, but it's for a good cause.
who the f$%k is kenny cheesney? :D

this is a first year contest. next year will be better.[/quote:33cl0sj5]

His parking lot party is gonna be close to Buffetts! Did you see the pic's from last year and how much fun I had??? :eek:

brian j said:
i've never heard of him, but if it's like a buttet concert i may have to rethink my decision. :!:

I don't go to those "alternate lifestyle" concerts. Tell me how they are!

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":5gfusl3n][quote="brian j":5gfusl3n]i've never heard of him, but if it's like a buttet concert i may have to rethink my decision. :!:

I don't go to those "alternate lifestyle" concerts. Tell me how they are![/quote:5gfusl3n]
i don't go either. maybe we should ask greg. :eek:[/quote:5gfusl3n]

Greg's the Chairman!

Finney said:
I should have remembered that that was today when Wolfey told me he was hung over from that concert this morning.

Finney, let's try to get the BBQ-4-U Comp Team together do this one next year!

WHOA!!!!!!!! Congrats on a fantastic job!!!!!!! Now share all your secrets! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congratulations Brian!!! =D>
Less than 1 point away from Grand Champ!!!
Looks like a big point spread between first and fifth place.

Back
Top Bottom