Canadian Pork Championship Paris RESULTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Results from the event. It was fun however I am paying for overindulging last night on a very big bottle of black sambuca. :)

Ribs

1st Diva Q
2nd Can't Stop Grillin
3rd BBQ Barbeque

Pork Shoulder

1st Bubba Q
2nd Diva Q
3rd Pork of the North

Chicken

1st Swines and Bovines
2nd Team Cedar grilling
3rd Swine Fellows

Brisket

1st The BBQ effect
2nd Smokin in the Igloo
3rd Bubba Q

Reserve GC - The BBQ effect 1792 pts

Grand Champion - Diva Q 1823 pts

Dva Q is kicking butt this year

Congrats Diva for another butt kicking this weekend. My son has your yell down to an art. I think he has heard it too many times in the past 2 weekends.

Hopefully you can keep it rolling at the Canadian Championships in Barrie July 4-6

Tim

Congratulations Danielle, Vlad, and team Diva Q. You guys are on fire!

Looks like we'll be hearing about you this October in Lynchburg! Awesome showing and accomplishment!

Hey Guys thank you for the kind words. Paris had 26 teams and it was a well run event. Inside our tent when i was doing meat prep was 45 degrees celcius (i have not clue what that is in Farenheit but it was hot as hell) Had some HUGE problems with my brisket oh my goodness. Brisket and huimidity like that do not mix well. It was nice to see Pork of the North came from Michigan as well. Hopefully more of you will make the trek North we would love to see you all :)

Dallas - we are cautiously optimistic about the Jack at this point. Anything can happen we still have one more event to qualify. We have our fingers and toes crossed.

Greg- The only thing I am reacting to at this point is dealing with a Sambuca hangover. :)

I bought another WSm on the weekend. It is a nice addition ot our growing BBQ family. We have the Canadian Open in 3 weeks so we will be practicing until then. All the side dishes dessert and Anything butt can make things very complicated.

Wait a second!! You blow right over me like that?? Are you big timing me, lady??!!

Call in at 9:03pm EST on Tuesday and talk about Canadian BBQ for 10 minutes...for the love of Mike!!

:D

Greg Rempe said:
Wait a second!! You blow right over me like that?? Are you big timing me, lady??!!

Call in at 9:03pm EST on Tuesday and talk about Canadian BBQ for 10 minutes...for the love of Mike!!

:D

LOL You will be happy to know that our BBQ central Banner (thanks for BTGG for making it for us) was displayed all weekend long.

Ill call you.

Please email me with the proper pronunciation of your last name...and I'll fill you in on what to do when you call! ;)

Danielle;

Way to go, girl. :D

You're not only good looking - you can cook! What an awesome combination! - I thought I had that market cornered ;) ;)

Looking forward to seeing you again in about a month, or so. Keep up the winning spirit. It is your year for sure!

Adrienne

Back
Top Bottom