Canadian Open $30,000 in prizes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bubba said:
It would cost me $30,000 in diesel to get there. Besides, you're going to win anyways. ;)
Come on Bubba I'm on Vacation that week...Load up the pit and will head to the great White....or we can just hit the .....

wittdog said:
Uncle Bubba said:
It would cost me $30,000 in diesel to get there. Besides, you're going to win anyways. ;)
Come on Bubba I'm on Vacation that week...Load up the pit and will head to the great White....or we can just hit the .....

You know, we should go up there and act like dicks like they did when they came down here. You know...drink like jackasses, disregard other people's space that they paid for, accost competitor's wives, trash competitor's pits, and ignor quiet time rules. :shock:

Uncle Bubba said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":gstwh1id]It would cost me $30,000 in diesel to get there. Besides, you're going to win anyways. ;)

You know, we should go up there and act like dicks like they did when they came down here. You know...drink like jackasses, disregard other people's space that they paid for, accost competitor's wives, trash competitor's pits, and ignor quiet time rules. :shock:[/quote:gstwh1id]

Sounds like a Democrat Convention. :shock:

You know, we should go up there and act like dicks like they did when they came down here. You know...drink like jackasses, disregard other people's space that they paid for, accost competitor's wives, trash competitor's pits, and ignor quiet time rules.
Not all of us are like that,come on up and enjoy the comp it is a real nice one.
Aaron

Aaron said:
You know, we should go up there and act like dicks like they did when they came down here. You know...drink like jackasses, disregard other people's space that they paid for, accost competitor's wives, trash competitor's pits, and ignor quiet time rules.
Not all of us are like that,come on up and enjoy the comp it is a real nice one.
Aaron
I don't know Aaron I've been out with you :LOL:
Bubba is just joking and trying to get me fired up again..We might make it up there to check stuff out....

We like to drink and party :LOL: ,but we dont screw around with peoples pitts or there wives :oops:
You guys should roadtrip and check the contest out it is very unique,a combination of MIM meets KCBS rules.
Aaron

Aaron said:
Aaron

Meant for one team in particular...who doesn't post here to my knowledge. Like Witt said... ;)

Only guy I've ever seen Witt back down to. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sadly I know who you are talking about,but the rest of us are not like that :LOL: .
The invite still stands,come drink some beer with us if you want,we like our American friends,and we like good beer.
Aaron

if you guys will move it down here, I'll be glad to act like dick, drink like a jackass, disregard other people's space that they paid for, accost competitor's wives, trash competitor's pits, and ignore quiet time rules.

Uncle Bubba said:

It'll be a tough win for Danielle . . . regardless of the price of diesel, Uncle Bubba . . .

You see . . .

Rumors are circulating here in the Great White North that undercover groups have been formed by Daneille's competitors . . . one group to steal the pellets for her easy bake oven . . . a group to spike the coffee pot with tequila . . . another group to fiddle with her chickens and get them addictied to tequila prior to their slaughter . . . other groups are in the works . . . ;)

Should be an interesting competition! :LOL:

And, on another note, looking forward to seeing you again in Franklin, Kevin. We'll have to do some elbow bending this time around! :D

wittdog said:
I heard it was sambuca...

Roflmao

Sambuca was this year. Tequila was last year and Adrienne makes some wicked good drinks.

I have my doubts about winning- too many good teams up here that know how to BBQ really well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom