Cabelas , Dundee, Mi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Bruce B said:
I hear they're giving away free Pistons T-Shirts though. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Damn :eek: , a t-shirt and the bones from the Prime Rib =P~

Prime Rib has bones :eek:

Yes Lil' Puff Puff, rib roasts have bones. That's why some are called "bone in" rib roasts. But from what I hear the bone you're gonna get ain't from the roast! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bruce B":32voxh3o]I hear they're giving away free Pistons T-Shirts though. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Damn :eek: , a t-shirt and the bones from the Prime Rib =P~

Prime Rib has bones :eek:

Yes Lil' Puff Puff, rib roasts have bones. That's why some are called "bone in" rib roasts. But from what I hear the bone you're gonna get ain't from the roast! :eek:[/quote:32voxh3o]
#-o :hide:

It is KCBC sanctioned and is a "State Championship"event. I opted out of the electricity.

So is Grand Rapids. Can't have two representatives to Lynchburg. I believe there is some sort of coin flip if I remember correctly or someone makes the determination on who goes but it is not both. I don't know if I like not having certified judges. Would definitely make a difference on what you turn in...if you think about it.

Uncle Bubba said:
So is Grand Rapids. Can't have two representatives to Lynchburg. I believe there is some sort of coin flip if I remember correctly or someone makes the determination on who goes but it is not both. I don't know if I like not having certified judges. Would definitely make a difference on what you turn in...if you think about it.

Better boil those ribs until grey and falling off the bone, throw on some KC Masterpiece with honey, finish over the grill. That's what the non-certified judges will be looking for!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom