Cabelas Alcohol?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Q with out alcohol that’s just not right……..I am terrified just thinking about it…….That’s worse than Football played on turf under a dome. Or a southern team winning the Lord Stanley’s Cup.

brian j said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2770d4u6]Is it allowed? I see nothing in the rules about it.
use a foamy or a cup and don't get so drunk you make an arse out of youself, and you'll be fine. :!:[/quote:2770d4u6]
Ah, a seasoned pro' like myself :(

Uncle Bubba said:
Is it allowed? I see nothing in the rules about it.

We had alcohol last year, just tried to be discreet with it. Used either plastic cup or put the cans in a coozy or whatever. Wasn't a problem.

brian j said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":d9l7xoa5][quote="Uncle Bubba":d9l7xoa5]Is it allowed? I see nothing in the rules about it.
use a foamy or a cup and don't get so drunk you make an arse out of youself, and you'll be fine. :!:
Ah, a seasoned pro' like myself :([/quote:d9l7xoa5]
which part? :eek:[/quote:d9l7xoa5]
The cup :!:
#-o Ummm.......

Bruce B said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":icykdvdd]Is it allowed? I see nothing in the rules about it.

We had alcohol last year, just tried to be discreet with it. Used either plastic cup or put the cans in a coozy or whatever. Wasn't a problem.[/quote:icykdvdd]
I'll bring the cups, will you bring something to put in them? 8-[

That's awfully Warren of you.

Don't worry, I'll have plenty, plus you can't walk around to other teams without getting offered a beer at just about every site. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bruce B said:
That's awfully Warren of you.

Don't worry, I'll have plenty, plus you can't walk around to other teams without getting offered a beer at just about every site. :grin: :grin: :grin:
I'll bring some too :)

:idea:
But being Warren, I think we should drink everybody else's first :(

Where did this term "coozy" come from? That's what they call them in Tejas too! IT'S C-O-Z-Y!!! One Z!!!!

Woodman said:
Where did this term "coozy" come from? That's what they call them in Tejas too! IT'S C-O-Z-Y!!! One Z!!!!
Thats what I thought :eek:
Coozy just doesn't sound right :!:

It's.....COOZY...do a google on coozy there's plenty of pages on the word. Can't find it's origin though.

Respectfully Bruce, it is COZY. It comes from the fact that you are wrapping something in a blanket to keep it warm or cold or covered. The Brits put one on their teapots to keep them "COZY" . We put them on out WC tanks to keep them from sweating, and on our toasters to keep them covered. They are all "Cozies." COOZY" is a perversion ,or bastardization of the word created by drunk Tejans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom