Belmont Ny Que contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Everything looked great Nick =D>
Can't wait till the next one huh?

Yeah, it was fun! Man you learn a lot at one of these!
Woody, Bubba, and Bruce patiently answered every question I had that day, I learned a bunch :!:

ScottyDaQ said:
Looks awesome Nick!
Those thighs especially!!!!!!!

You chicken turn in box looked great too!

Sorry. Finney trained me for this job.

Thighs ??? and I was feeling bad about the Brisket turn-in box lol #-o

Great pics. Nick.. wow .. that kegger of mine has grown to epic proportions... 8-[ :)

CrazyWhiteMan said:
Man i need some of that chicken :grin:

Hard at work:
Steve you do look like a Crazy White Man, Nick you look like an old white man :!: :grin:

Puff said:
CrazyWhiteMan said:

Hard at work:
Steve you do look like a Crazy White Man, Nick you look like an old white man :!: :grin:

That freakin hair of mine turned gray at 18! But if it stays there I don't really care what color it turns! Ya know there may be snow on the roof, but there are no patches of ice!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
CrazyWhiteMan said:

Hard at work:

That freakin hair of mine turned gray at 18! But if it stays there I don't really care what color it turns! Ya know there may be snow on the roof, but there are no patches of ice!
:grin: One of the guys I contract for had the same thing happen to him. Your right, at least it's still there :grin:

The Joker said:
Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

I didn't say I was gray, I said I turned gray at 18! It's not even white really, it's starting to turn that real old man gold! Oh well, in my mind I'm still 20!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":3a26zn76]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

I didn't say I was gray, I said I turned gray at 18! It's not even white really, it's starting to turn that real old man gold! Oh well, in my mind I'm still 20![/quote:3a26zn76]
LOL! What ever.. Sure looks white to me but HEY! Like you said ~ You still have it ~ All that WHITE hair.. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":dow3ze34]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

I didn't say I was gray, I said I turned gray at 18! It's not even white really, it's starting to turn that real old man gold! Oh well, in my mind I'm still 20![/quote:dow3ze34]
=D> It's all the way you feel =D> After beating yourself to death all those years in the trades and the hairs still there :eek: =D>
Ipull whats left of mine out everytime I have to track down a "non-paying client" :-X

That color hair means wisdom :!:

Back on topic.............comps are the s$*t, can't wait till I get to go to another one :grin:

Maybe Myrtle.........how 'bout you? 8-[

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":dj0tvo2i]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

I didn't say I was gray, I said I turned gray at 18! It's not even white really, it's starting to turn that real old man gold! Oh well, in my mind I'm still 20!
=D> It's all the way you feel =D> After beating yourself to death all those years in the trades and the hairs still there :eek: =D>
Ipull whats left of mine out everytime I have to track down a "non-paying client" :-X

Back on topic.............
comps are the s$*t, can't wait till I get to go to another one :grin:

Maybe Myrtle.........how 'bout you? 8-[[/quote:dj0tvo2i]
No no no ... Wait a minute here. White hair means wisdom? LMAO!

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1h4dxd6j][quote="The Joker":1h4dxd6j]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

Maybe Myrtle.........how 'bout you? 8-[[/quote:1h4dxd6j]
No no no ... Wait a minute here. White hair means wisdom? LMAO![/quote:1h4dxd6j]
Just trying to make him feel better :!:

Puff said:
The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":5y5k62kz][quote="The Joker":5y5k62kz]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

No no no ... Wait a minute here. White hair means wisdom? LMAO![/quote:5y5k62kz]
Just trying to make him feel better :!:[/quote:5y5k62kz]

No need, this crap doesn't bother me! Sure beats being bald!

I don't care what color my hair is as long as it doesn't fall out. Anyway, when my hair turned all grey (actually I prefer silver) I raised my rates.

Griff

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":e5epk5u5]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":e5epk5u5][quote="The Joker":e5epk5u5]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

No no no ... Wait a minute here. White hair means wisdom? LMAO![/quote:e5epk5u5]
Just trying to make him feel better :!:[/quote:e5epk5u5]

No need, this crap doesn't bother me! Sure beats being bald![/quote:e5epk5u5]
Alot of women love bald men :eek:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":3q58lnmx]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3q58lnmx][quote="The Joker":3q58lnmx]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

Just trying to make him feel better :!:[/quote:3q58lnmx]

No need, this crap doesn't bother me! Sure beats being bald![/quote:3q58lnmx]
Alot of women love bald men :eek:[/quote:3q58lnmx]

Not nearly as much as women who love distinguished looking men!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2815vwbp]
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":2815vwbp]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2815vwbp][quote="The Joker":2815vwbp]Your hair ain't grey, Ray ~ It's WHITE! :grin:

Just trying to make him feel better :!:[/quote:2815vwbp]

No need, this crap doesn't bother me! Sure beats being bald![/quote:2815vwbp]
Alot of women love bald men :eek:[/quote:2815vwbp]

Not nearly as much as women who love distinguished looking men![/quote:2815vwbp]
but............ You look like an escaped Muppet.

Back
Top Bottom