Bbq Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be there judging the Invitational, and the Open real nice event..hey put on down there.. each Team has an Ambassador assigned to their team to help them with wathever comes up, and if they need anything...

Bobberqer said:
I'll be there judging the Invitational, and the Open real nice event..hey put on down there.. each Team has an Ambassador assigned to their team to help them with wathever comes up, and if they need anything...

I was not aware that there was any kind of competition associated with the Lexington BBQ Festival. I can't find any mention of it on the website. Is this something new this year?

Or did you think he was talking about The Jack?

lantern said:
Strange that the bbq festival didn't have much BBQ at the actual event except some very so-so stuff served by the same guys at a few tents. :?

That's one of the reasons I never went back, after the first time (in spite of living only 20 minutes away from Lexington). I had expected to be able to sample bbq from a number of places, but the way they were set up, there were 3 bbq tents (one at each end of town, one in the middle) and at each one, one of the local restaurants was providing the food at any given time. That is, if you went to tent #1 at 2:00 p.m., you got the bbq from the restaurant that was scheduled for that tent at that time.

Back
Top Bottom