Bamberg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks brother. Jack will be pulling on of his offsets and I'll be pulling the hog cooker to Bamberg around lunch today. We'll also be using one of my WSMs for the chicken cook. Bamberg is odd in the fact that you cook chicken halves and turn in a 1/2 chicken in the box. :roll:

Fun times with good friends. :D

Good luck fellers. Bring home the bacon and make us proud. Dont forget your BBQ 4 U buisness cards to drum up some buisness. ;)

Thanks for the good words guys! Should prove to be a fun time with good friends.

I'll be washing the dishes, eating the grub and guarding the liquor. Maybe Finney will let me hold his hand later tonight. :shock: :oops: ;)

Couple of more things to load in the monkey mobile and I will be on the trail. Will be swinging in on vines about 1.

I'll be in Bamberg between 1 and 2 today. Everyone needs to come by tonight and grab some grub. I'm going to fry some chicken, baked beans. I also have a venison loin that I need to figure what I'm doing with. So, we will have more food than we can eat, please come partake in a plate of grub and and cold beverage.

Finney said:
Garland, I've got a pot of Pork and Hominy Chili for eating tonight.

I'll try and remember to take pics Bruce.

Gonna stop and gets some shrimp and do my beer/boil for some appetizers.

Russ, if you ever cook in Myrtle, please set up beside me. I would be very happy to help you with your fried chicken overage.

just got off the phone with Jack and GQ...only about 10 teams, 7 categories.

Tonight, chili and AB....Jack making his already award winning chili
recipe, and Jethro is making something wrapped in something...
with an Asian style sauce or something.
Whole hog, shoulders, ribs and chicken. Everyone sounded
sufficiently sober at 5 pm, so there's a good chance they'll make
all the turn ins unless some serious moonshine rears it's ugly head.

Morning update....everything is on schedule and looking good.
Turn in's are something like hog at 10 am, ribs at 11,
shoulder at 12 and chicken at 1p. Nobody got killed last night
so everything is going pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom