Are we doomed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Well it's 2:55am and I'm getting ready to head to Myrtle Beach for tomorrows Smoke on the Beach. I turn the Weather Channel on just to see what this son of a bitch storm "Ernesto" is up to. HE'S BACK TO A TROPICAL STORM, although a weak one making a B-line at Myrtle Beach. WTF?? I went to bed last night half way excited that the damn thing had died down into a Tropical Depression. Well the truck is packed and there's no turning back now, we're heading out in an hour or so, with life preservers on! Cappy, I'll call you when I get into town and we'll try to hook up for a beer or many!

You will be fine. The rain is gonna be up here by then! Have a great time. I'll call you guys on Saturday and see how things are going!

I just copied this from CNN.com "Forecasters are expecting Ernesto to come ashore late Thursday or early Friday as a tropical storm between Charleston and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, then proceed straight north into North Carolina."

You guys be careful, have fun, point North and have one bourbon for me.

Griff

Griff said:
I just copied this from CNN.com "Forecasters are expecting Ernesto to come ashore late Thursday or early Friday as a tropical storm between Charleston and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, then proceed straight north into North Carolina."

You guys be careful, have fun, point North and have one bourbon for me.

Griff
Will do Griff. :cheers

Surprise you monkeys!! The hotel has a computer, wooty woo!!

The drive down was great, spritz a little rain here and there, NO traffic. We drove 425 miles in 6 hours flat! We had dinner with Cappy last night, when the weather started deteriorating. Dinner sucked, but the company was good! Got back to the hotel and the power went out a few times through the night, not too bad though. We'll be heading to the cook site here shortly, I'll drop in soon if I can!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom