Anybody going to the Blue Ridge BBQ Festival (Tryon, NC)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry D.

Head Chef
I know it's a while yet (June 9-10) but I'll be going as a spectator and would enjoy meeting anyone from BBQ-4-U that may be competing. I'm also willing to do unskilled labor for any teams while I'm there (i.e., anything that, if I should happen to screw it up, you can't blame me for low scores).

http://www.blueridgebbqfestival.com/

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":35px62g3]I think Bill TGG frequents that festival.

Jim, you've mistaken. Bill TGG goes to this ONE. They supply all the wood needed! 8-[[/quote:35px62g3]

No Larry, your wrong. I suggest YOU go and compete there.

Cappy, I will be in that area on April 14 and 15. Hope you can make it.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":21wi1m5n][quote="Captain Morgan":21wi1m5n]I think Bill TGG frequents that festival.

Jim, you've mistaken. Bill TGG goes to this ONE. They supply all the wood needed! 8-[[/quote:21wi1m5n]

No Larry, your wrong. I suggest YOU go and compete there.

Cappy, I will be in that area on April 14 and 15. Hope you can make it.[/quote:21wi1m5n]

Someone's cranky!! 8-[

Bill TGG goes to this ONE. They supply all the wood needed!

OK, I'll revise my offer. I'll go to this one, and help anyone who's competing. I can rub butts as well as anyone, and if they're cooking ribs, I'm sure there will be lots of nice "racks" to work with. :boing:

Re: Anybody going to the Blue Ridge BBQ Festival (Tryon, NC)

Larry D. said:
I know it's a while yet (June 9-10) but I'll be going as a spectator and would enjoy meeting anyone from BBQ-4-U that may be competing. I'm also willing to do unskilled labor for any teams while I'm there (i.e., anything that, if I should happen to screw it up, you can't blame me for low scores).

quote]

Hum looking at the calendar I actually have that weekend off , will talk with the wife might have to do a road trip!!

Back
Top Bottom