Am I Nuts or Does This Sound Like A Great Opportunity?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone, I'm really looking forward to the roadtrip and the contest. Cliff H from the forum will be helping me at the contest and even though we've never met it just shows the value of having a powerful network of BBQ afficianado's throughout the country that are willing and able to help at a moments notice. Thanks again Cliff!

Now we just need some of that Barbecue Central Karma to kick in! :D

Your nuts.............for buying fifteen different cookers!!!!!!!! (this from a guy who has 11 basses!)

Neely's is where Dallas's son puked his guts out in the parking lot after eating their BBQ. Must be great. :roll:

I would venture a guess to say that 90% of the people that post here can produce better BBQ at home than you can get at any of these so-called BBQ Meccas.

Woodman said:
Your nuts.............for buying fifteen different cookers!!!!!!!! (this from a guy who has 11 basses!)

Dave, you must be keeping score. This would actually be #16 but I've given three of them away so I'll be back up to a bakers dozen next month.

Chuck_050382 said:
Woodman said:
(this from a guy who has 11 basses!)

Whats the big deal with 11. I have a pond full of basses, cat fish, and oh wait wrong bass.

Good luck. Where in Memphis are you planning to eat as you go thru? Interstate and Rondezvous are hard to pass up.

I did Interstate and Rendezvouz my last trip to Memphis so I want to try something different. I've heard great things about Cozy Corner especially their spicy chicken. There is a good review of Memphis BBQ joints on Ulika's Food Blog. He reviews Neely's (run by Pat Neely) and says it's better than Interstate run by his Dad. Here is a link to the site. Just scroll down the page and you'll see a two part review of Memphis BBQ with pics! There is even a review of Sweet Baby Rays complete with some You Tube Videos on the subject.

http://www.ulikafoodblog.com/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom