A documentory on Que and Cruz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I was contacted by Chris Manteria who is the business solutions manager of DM Works (http://www.dmworks.com/). DM works does video for Discovery Networks, Ebay, Sony and other large company's and who wants to do a documentory on Que and Cruz, some of the teams with interesting stories and the volunteer fire company that this event will be benifiting. They want to put a camera team with me and 2 or so of the competitors to follow the competiton from start to finish.

I was hoping to get a couple teams to volunteer to be in there documentory. Any volunteers? This could be a great thing for the BBQ community and competitons. Not to mention a few plugs on MABA, KCBS and The BBQ Central.

So how about it folks.

hi Bill, I think it would be great to have them interview Mark and Chris Harris. I always like think about Justin and BBQ!!!! I think it would be a great story!

He is cooking under our team's name POTR. I like to think that Justin is still a part of POTR too.
Thanks . I wanted Justin's story to be told . Thanks!

jwatki said:
He is cooking under our team's name POTR. I like to think that Justin is still a part of POTR too.
Thanks . I wanted Justin's story to be told . Thanks!

I think Justins story is a great story. I will pass on the info to the man with the plan. Thanks John.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom