2009 Boston Hills BBQ Fest - Boston, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Giggler

Assistant Cook
The Patchin Fire Company is pleased to announce the Inaugural Boston Hills BBQ Fest. Our event will take place on June 26th, 27th and 28th. The weekend will feature a KCBS State Championship BBQ Competition on Saturday, a Wide Open Grilling Contest on Sunday, as well as rides, live music, beverages, food, crafters, fireworks, a car show, and a garden tractor pull.

I am the Contest Chairman, and would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Applications are available. Please send me a PM with your email address, and I will send one out. The website will be up shortly. Hope to see you in June!

Can we cater for the event and use a gas cooker for our turn in stuff even though we say we cooked it on a stickburner?? ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
Can we cater for the event and use a gas cooker for our turn in stuff even though we say we cooked it on a stickburner?? ;)
NO..... That has never happened. Just ask Donny at Oink! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Pigs
The dude never get's busted! :shock: :x :twisted:

Diva Q said:
hmm 10 hrs from my house to there.

Hi Diva,
10 hours to Boston, NY from Barrie? Its less than 30 miles from Boston, NY to Buffalo. Beantown is a few more clicks down the 90. You headed down in June?

The Boston Hills BBQ Fest has our Governor's Proclamation, and will therefore be a State Championship!

We are well on our way to meeting and surpassing the 15 team first year minimum.

Contest Payout will be directly related to the number of competitors. Minimum prize money is $3000, with the minimum 15 team field. The more teams entered, the better the payout!

Applications are available at www.bostonhillsbbqfest.com

Hope to see you all in June!

Hey Mike, I be on tv (lctv.net) 4-6-09, 8pm with Town of Wheatfield Supervisor, Tim Demler. Talking BBQ in wny
we will talk about our event (The Smokin Eagles International BBQ Festival)
We will also talk about your event, Brian's (roc city rib/kcbs), and Our Grandfather event in our area the OINK. This will be good for all. I should have several e-mails for all, I will send them asap.
Good Luck BBQ Brother

As a first year KCBS Contest we have 17 teams for KCBS and 11 teams for NEBS Open Grilling. The Governor's Proclamation was secured months ago, and now that the 15 team minimum has been met, we are pleased to announce that our State Championship has met the requirements for Qualifier Status. Meaning, the Grand Champion will be eligible for the Jack Daniels Invitational Draw and the American Royal Invitational.

This year, we have room for 49 teams. If we get to 40 teams, then we will be awarding TROPHIES and PRIZE MONEY through 10th place. Again, payout is based on the number of teams competing. The more teams, the better the payout.

We have decided to waive the late registration fee, so early registration rates apply. Get those applications in!

Diva; We're also going, if you fine folks let us know what time your
going by we'll convoy down the highway. and that goes for all our friends
from the other side of the pond

Havent done competition yet...was grearing and working towards a chili comp ....only about 2 hours from Boston ... heading up actually this Sat to Quincy Market for some chow and to hit the produce market there.

Div said:
Havent done competition yet...was grearing and working towards a chili comp ....only about 2 hours from Boston ... heading up actually this Sat to Quincy Market for some chow and to hit the produce market there.

Hi Div,

I sent you the application via email. Thanks for your interest. This contest is in Boston, NY not Boston, MA. We'd love to have you travel out, but its a bit further than 2 hours for you. Boston, NY is about 28 miles southeast of Buffalo, NY.

Even though the website doesn't say it yet, I'll be there with a bright smiley face. :roll: I think Witt may be my bitch that weekend if all goes right with his work. Misery loves company. I should change the name to that. ;) :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:
Even though the website doesn't say it yet, I'll be there with a bright smiley face. :roll: I think Witt may be my bitch that weekend if all goes right with his work. Misery loves company. I should change the name to that. ;) :LOL:

I’m a free agent currently in negotiations to the highest bidder…..Right now the going bid is a 6 pack of crap beer and all the hamburger rolls I can eat :shock: …..So if anyone needs a happy and outgoing addition to your comp team…place your bid and we will get someone else to fill it………… :twisted: :twisted:

That is going to be a week from hell for me…so I should be in rare form….I might be so miserable I make Bubba look happy

wittdog said:
Uncle Bubba said:

I’m a free agent currently in negotiations to the highest bidder…..Right now the going bid is a 6 pack of crap beer and all the hamburger rolls I can eat :shock: …..So if anyone needs a happy and outgoing addition to your comp team…place your bid and we will get someone else to fill it………… :twisted: :twisted:

That is going to be a week from hell for me…so I should be in rare form….I might be so miserable I make Bubba look happy

You crack me up sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom