2008 Oinktoberfest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Oinktoberfest for 2008 is set for Sept. 26-28. This is always a great event for members of this board so I know all will be looking forward to it. I believe this year's theme is Blues. George said they are going to expand slightly and there will be no national recording act this year but should be great with a Blues theme.

Cant wait to go again!!!!

Last year was our first time and now I dont ever want to miss another. It was great!!!

A large part of that was getting to meet so many terrific forum members. Ahh I still have fond memories of homemade sausages, homemade salamis, OMG to die for hushpuppies, lovely lamb so tender, killer tritip, lazy perogies, more dishes than I can remember for the potluck and I could go on and on ..........

NO TEQUILA this year.

None

Nada

Zip

No way.

That was the only comp i ever broke my golden rule of no drinking till after turn ins and it showed in the results.

It's on my calendar. I may wear a disguise so I don't get my a$$ pounded.
Pleas notice that this is my 1000th post. Don't I get a cookie or something? :D

Rag said:
1000 wise ass posts...another couple more 1000 and you can catch Nick.

[quote="Diva Q]
That was the only comp i ever broke my golden rule of no drinking till after turn ins and it showed in the results.[/quote]

:shock: pardon??

The day if turn ins LOL The night before is a whole other matter.

(And for anyone who doesn't know Adrienne makes some seriously kick your a$$ drinks)

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
Rag said:
1000 wise ass posts...another couple more 1000 and you can catch Nick.

Hey, I resemble that remark! :shock:
Yes you do :LOL:
Hey you should think about making a trip to see your son that weekend...like Sunday on the way back from Oink. ;)

Diva Q said:
The day if turn ins LOL The night before is a whole other matter.

(And for anyone who doesn't know Adrienne makes some seriously kick your a$$ drinks)
WAY Too much fun. Hay we going to do a pass the dish this year? I'll do mac & cheese agian. :D Note to BTGG, bring tri tip! :D

Back
Top Bottom