2008 Oinktoberfest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do anybody have a large 15 or 20 gal cast iron pot with a lid?
Jambalaya feeds lots of folks :D

Greg Rempe said:
Wow, Griff making the press from the West...good job!! 8)

Thank you. Actually, Alaska is the western most, northern most and eastern most state (we extend so far west that some of the Aleutian Islands cross the International Date Line and have an east longitude). I got everything but the south covered.

Nick Prochilo said:
This looks like it's gonna be the biggest get together from bbq central ever! Puff, are you going?
He will say he is then back out at the last minute....seems to be a theme with him :LOL:

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
This looks like it's gonna be the biggest get together from bbq central ever! Puff, are you going?
He will say he is then back out at the last minute....seems to be a theme with him :LOL:
:roll: Well now that you put it that way. :LOL:
I'll / we'll be there 8)
If Griff can make it all the way from Alaska I "guess" I can make it from Michigan.
Unless something comes up at the last minute :shock:

oompappy said:
:idea: I think maybe some of you "visitors" should put a team together :D
I'll probably just be a spectator.
Maybe official taste tester and beer drinkerer.
Whatcha' think Nick? :D

Puff said:
oompappy said:

I'm with Puff on this one. I think official observer and beverage quality control guy would be the way to go. I'm really anxious as this will be my first ever comp. And sounds like I'll get the opportunity to meet a lot of BBQ Central folks. Excellent.
Note to self: don't get downwind from Diva's EZ UP.

Puff said:
oompappy said:

Griff said:
Puff said:
oompappy said:

I'm with Puff on this one. I think official observer and beverage quality control guy would be the way to go. I'm really anxious as this will be my first ever comp. And sounds like I'll get the opportunity to meet a lot of BBQ Central folks. Excellent.
Note to self: don't get downwind from Diva's EZ UP.

Well it seems official, Puff, Griff and myself will be the official taste testers. We will be judging all "Q", dinner and deserts and of course ALL alcoholic beverages. We will be having ongoing turn ins all through out the weekend. We will be giving out awards to the most hospitable host for each night and 1 grand prize winner for the weekend combined. It will be a comp within a comp! Now I bet you guys are gals are REALLY looking forward to this event now!

Back
Top Bottom