1st annual bbq-4-u summer bash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or somewhere west of the Mississippi? Leon Festus Hill wants me to smoke a couple of whole hogs for his 70th and his BIL 85th birthdays. April 14, 2007 in the great metropolis of Jamestown. No bikini clad babes, at least none you'd want to look at.... , but you could still get in a day of skiing up at A-Basin.

PS: I don't know squat about cooking whole hogs, but he has usually does 'em and will let me use the "rig". So someone better show up that knows a thing or two about Qing whole hogs or I might have to go into hiding. :P

mrgrumpy said:
Gary in VA said:
I am there dude!!!

Does that mean we can't come to your place and visit???? :( :(

Or does that mean your bringing the free samples to us????? :P :P

Bill

you are welcome to come to my place to visit.. but I am bringing my cooker and cooking there. whatcha want?.. whole ribeye, better than
Bill's brisket, pork, Award winning ribs, ???? I ain't but about an hour from the campground anyhow.

That be the one ornery MF :D
Leon.jpg

You know fellers, that if Bruce can make it to Gary's on his wedding aniversasry then you can make it down on Fathers day. Just tell the Mrs that its part of her present to you. Bring the kids if you have too.

Father's day might be tough. Not for me but mine. He's getting up there and I'd hate to regret not being there with him. Bummer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom