Raspberry Chipotle Salsa Layered Dip
Made this one for the 4th and it was killer. I'm sure you could make it with your favorite 10 - 16 oz. salsa, but the Rothschild is good and usually available at Fresh Market.
- 8 ounces black beans, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut thin
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Chipotle Salsa
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In oven-safe casserole or quiche dish, layer ingredients as listed above starting with black beans.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
4. Serve with Tortilla Chips.
• WSM 18.5 • WSM 22.5 • Performers, Black & Green • Q 300 Gasser
• KCBS Certified Judge #53267