Recipe handed down from: Great Grandma K
Cook Book N/A Origin date: a long time ago
Graham Cracker Crust
Topping: 1 pint sour cream
Filling: 1/2 cup sugar 1/4 cup sugar
1 lb. cream cheese 1 tsp vanilla
3 Jumbo eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
1. Pat graham cracker crust into pan
2. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth, fluffy
3. Add eggs one at a time, mixing with each addition
4. Mix in vanilla.
5. Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
6. Remove and cool for 1/2 hour; make topping.
7. For topping, mix ingredients with spoon.
8. Pour over cooked filling, bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
A 9x13 pan holds 3 quarts; make a recipe and 1/2 for this (for the eggs use four eggs plus one white when making 9x 13 pan)