CHEERWINE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE
CHEERWINE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE from the Cheerwine website
The tangy taste will do a tango on your tongue.
Mix the following in a large pot over high heat:
* One 12 oz Can of Cheerwine Soft Drink
* 5 oz Molasses
* 6 oz Brown Sugar
* 10 oz Your Favorite Brand BBQ Sauce (I hate when recipes say this (Finney))
* 2 oz White Distilled Vinegar
* 1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
* 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
* 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
* 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
* 1 oz Liquid Smoke
Bring to boil while stirring. Cool, pour in container and refrigerate. Makes approximately 32 oz of sauce. Enjoy with pork, chicken or beef!
"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."
in seach of Umami