Buttrub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my own too, less than 2% sodium and great flavor in my opinion. Never tried Buttrub, but way salty rubs are a waste of good meat!

I agree with Ron. Big Ron's rubs are flavor not salt. I can always add my own salt if I need it. Our rubs are the same way, we felt that most commercial rubs are to salty. I think they do it because salt is so cheap. It can't be because people like salty food or heart attacks.

Somebody sent a sample of Butt Rub several years ago. Tasted good outta the bag but never did get around to using it. For my taste buds Southern Succor from the Smoke n Spice book is very hard to beat on butts.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Somebody sent a sample of Butt Rub several years ago. Tasted good outta the bag but never did get around to using it. For my taste buds Southern Succor from the Smoke n Spice book is very hard to beat on butts.

bigwheel
:shock:

--John
(That's my favorite, too. :shock: )

Whut can be said? Great minds think alike sumtimes :LOL: Now last time or two I used it spiked up just a little with a good brand of Lemon Peppa. Try that sometime when you just clowning around.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom