XM or Sirius?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sirius has the NFL. Now, honestly, how often do you listen to an NFL game on the radio?

Just my .02.[/quote]

If you are an NFL Junkie and in the car a lot like me you will listen to the NFL channel constantly. I drive sometimes 2-3 hours between stops and it breaks up the monotony and keeps me alert. There are some times I will listen to a radio game rather than listen to an a-hole like Thiesman who thinks he is God's gift to football analysts. Should have broken both his legs in that game.

Uncle Bubba said:
Sirius has the NFL. Now, honestly, how often do you listen to an NFL game on the radio?

Just my .02.

If you are an NFL Junkie and in the car a lot like me you will listen to the NFL channel constantly. I drive sometimes 2-3 hours between stops and it breaks up the monotony and keeps me alert. There are some times I will listen to a radio game rather than listen to an a-hole like Thiesman who thinks he is God's gift to football analysts. Should have broken both his legs in that game.[/quote]

I listened to more games than I watched. I drive from NC to SC almost every Sunday. I'll tell you... I enjoy them a whole lot more on the radio. Those guys that do radio sports know how to discribe the action. Just like the old days of listening to sports on the radio. Also, you can choose the station that is broadcasting for which ever side you like usually. Say the Redskins are playing Dallas... you can either listen to the Dallas guys broadcast or the Redskin guys broadcast.

Listening to a Race is really nice
I like to Q while the race is on
I work some Saturdays and College Game Day
is a lift in the Fall

The only way to get really good sound with your AM is make sure both the "no drafts" are wide open, just to push that sound around! :LOL:

Sirius

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom