WWIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
In my conversations with the "progressives" in my county it is apparent that they favor negotiations and appeasement with respect to the Islamo-facists. [-o<

I disagree.

I've crossed paths with rabid dogs, psycho boyfriends and a couple of badgers in my day. I say, blow thier arses away. :horse:

What say you?

This thread has every possibility of leading to profane language and may even venture into bad things being said about a group of people. I can definitley see politics entering the discussion if it goes further. So, for future posters to this thread why don't we all continue this in the Blue Room, or it can stay here if we all play by the rules.

Where's the blue room? What's a blue room? Is there a secret knock? Perhaps we should just keep it clean. :grin:

DATsBBQ said:
Where's the blue room? What's a blue room? Is there a secret knock? Perhaps we should just keep it clean. :grin:
I will respect my moderators words and not say what I feel 8-[
To the Blue Room we go :!:

OK Dats, you started this. I told you I've been drinkin'. Looks to me like our government is scrapping our civil liberties and the only available excuse is the war on terrorism.

Griff

Griff said:
OK Dats, you started this. I told you I've been drinkin'. Looks to me like our government is scrapping our civil liberties and the only available excuse is the war on terrorism.

Griff
Well i'll be damned :eek: I thought I was the only one who thought that :eek:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I've asked for access.

Know that the follow Islamo-fasicts want to see you and your family dead:

Abu Sayyaf
Moro National Liberation Front.
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army (Yemen)
Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Late 1970s-present; Islamists; Egypt)
Armed Islamic Group (1992-present; Islamists; Algeria)
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
Ansar al-Islam (December 2001-present; Islamists; Iraq)
Al-Qaeda (1988-present; Islamists; Afghanistan, Pakistan, and worldwide)
Alneda
Asbat al-Ansar
Egyptian Islamic Jihad
Hamas
Hezbollah
Hizbul Mujahideen - Pakistan and Kashmir
Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain - Defunct
Islamic Movement of Central Asia - Central Asia
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan - Uzbekistan
Jaish-e-Mohammed - Pakistan
Jaish Ansar al-Sunna - Iraq
Islamiyah - Southeast Asia
(Jihad Rite) - Australia (linked with Al Qaeda. Founded in 2001)
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Pakistan
Lashkar-e-Toiba - Pakistan
Lord's Resistance Army Christian/Pagan/Muslim terrorist group
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group - Morocco and Spain
Moro Islamic Liberation Front - (Islamic separatists; the Philippines)
Muslim Brotherhood - international
Palestinian Islamic Jihad - Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip
Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan - Pakistan
Takfir wal-Hijra - Egypt/Sudan/Algeria
Kurdish-Hizbullah - Turkey
Hofstad Network - Netherlands

And you thought you can sleep easy tonight

I sleep easy (when I sleep) DATs, you have to lighten up! All the world hates us. So if were on a rant here, how about the government wanting to take my guns away? Stupid ass anti gun people! If you want one, have one, if not, keep walking in the dark.I sleep a whole lot better with my weapons in the house. Someone who breaks into my house with a weapon will be shot. I really don't have a problem with that, I'm sure the local law will though. It's my own home land security. When will America wake up and take care of there own? Oh, I have a illegal alien coming over today to do some work I'm just too lazy to do and it's a very dirty job. BUT the government says it okay. Give me a break!
See? I just made it ugly.

Here in Colorful Colorado we have the 'Make My Day Law", simply said that if someone breaks into your house you have right to blow them away, as long as you say you were "afeared for my life" and corpse is found inside the house.

But the day will come when a sucide bomber takes out the local Costco, who you gonna call then?

The police react to crimes, they seldom prevent them. The Clintonestas would have us treat these barbarians as criminals and prosecute in them in a court of law.

I say, Kill 'em before they kill us. Pretty simple. I'll lighten up once the beans pass. 8-[

There is an extra "W in the title and you skipped WWWIII! Unfortunately, I am beginning to understand , That it may be necessary to wipe Islam off the face of the earth and take the same attitude about them that they have about us. The "nice" Muslims, claim Islam has been "hijacked" by the radicals, but I am beginning to see that it is indeed the other way around. They claim to want to eliminate the Jews and Israel. We are next. Do we have the stomach for it? I doubt it. This is a difficult position for me as a Christian, but if we keep "settling" with one group, another pops up. The moderate Muslims, never seem to really "condem" anything the extremists do, because they are afraid too. They Koran is difficult to understand and most third world Muslims cannot even read. They rely on Imams to interpret. I have been told there is one Imam for every 50,000 Muslims. Last week, I heard a "christianized" ex Muslim Holy Man/ Terrorist read from it. The passage "Convert them, or kill them, so that there will be no God other than Allah" sticks in my head. There are also many Old Testament passages that talk of killing them. Can't we all just get along? I don't think so..........

There is no good long term solution to this problem that has been going on for thousands of years. I think we need to worry about our own, take this country back, and defend our borders. Forget everyone else. Why we have a few Senators that continue to support Israel is beyond me and our whole foreign policy seems to settle around pretty much the same thing. As far as the Islamics go, I guess I just don't understand what I don't understand. You believe what you want to believe and I'll do the same. Until I go into your house and rob you, hurt you or your family, leave me alone and I'll do the same. Protectionist??? You bet ya!!! American??? Hell yeah!!!! =D>

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I sleep easy (when I sleep) DATs, you have to lighten up! All the world hates us. So if were on a rant here, how about the government wanting to take my guns away? Stupid ass anti gun people! If you want one, have one, if not, keep walking in the dark.I sleep a whole lot better with my weapons in the house. Someone who breaks into my house with a weapon will be shot. I really don't have a problem with that, I'm sure the local law will though. It's my own home land security. When will America wake up and take care of there own? Oh, I have a illegal alien coming over today to do some work I'm just too lazy to do and it's a very dirty job. BUT the government says it okay. Give me a break!
See? I just made it ugly.
Ah, the "illegals" can of worms has been opened.
I know first hand what "illegals" can an continue to do Michigan's economy. I have lost and continue to lose 1000's of $ to under bid jobs being done by a crew of 13 people & a hot plate. Some builders won't even talk to you unless you have a crew that size, and can get the job done in 2 days not caring what it looks like. And on top of that work for peanuts. Unfourtunatly this "dirty job" I still consider my bread & butter.
I used to see immigration pull up on a job site and leave with a van load.
There nowhere to be seen now. I say ship them all out!

I gree with you Chris, if anyone comes into my home and threatens my family, they will be shot dead! If they happen to be outside trying to get in and I have drag them inside, consider it done!

Puff said:
Griff said:

Griff
Well i'll be damned :eek: I thought I was the only one who thought that :eek:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Believe me........... you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom