WTF????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
About 10-14 days ago, I started hearing reports of a "devastating" flu epidemic in Mexico which had "sickened over 1300, and KILLED 130." I thought "10% death rate, this is serious." Well, you all know about the mass panic that has ensued. Today I read in AP that there were actually 506 cases in Mexico, and 19 deaths. In addition, the strain does not carry the markers for virulence seen in past deadly flus. In other words, you would be best off to get this flu NOW to build an immunity to any future mutation of it, which they are already warning about for this winter. These media outlets are real pieces of work. A worldwide panic created. Blame being put on Smithfield Pork, schools closed, billions in travel $$ lost because of the buffoonery of the semi-retarded vice president's comments (come on folks, is this guy not twice as stupid as Sarah Palin was "made out" to be?) No responsibility for them aye? I am fed up wih this crap. They lie, misinform, sensationalize, and mislead. I wish somebody had to pay for this crap!!!!

The underlying ailment is called liberalism. Only thing that can cure it is a heart transplant.

bigwheel

Amen!

I said a similar thing last week when the news reporters were flipping out all over the place. Makes me wonder what was really happening that they didn't want to talk about. If not... it was a helluva slow news day.

Fear Media Sucks. I visited Canada once and they have great news. They should call it "GREAT NEWS". Here in Chicago they have what I call 20 minutes of murder, weather and sports. I typically do not watch it. If i had cable I would watch the news in Canada where the people are friendly and kind. Everyone should visit at least once. And get a hot dog from a street vendor, they are incredible. Not the vendor the hot dogs. They have everything from chili to corn relish to put on them. They also eat french fries with gravy. I loved it.

Enjoy,
Bryan

Well anybody who likes the way Canada does bizness just need to stick around here a while. Prez Osama and Nancy Poleisie is fast turning the US of A into just such a place. Socialized medicine...gun control on steriods...preachers who preach what the Bible says about homo sapiens thrown into jail as hate mongers. Thankfully they have good dawgs and good news on TV. I would also like to met one of them purty Quebeckerpecker ladies with the hairy armpits. I heard that was purty kewlish..wee wee :shock:

bigwheel

All the kids went back to school around here today. I'm glad it wasn't like they thought it could have been.

bigwheel said:
Well anybody who likes the way Canada does bizness just need to stick around here a while. Prez Osama and Nancy Poleisie is fast turning the US of A into just such a place. Socialized medicine...gun control on steriods...preachers who preach what the Bible says about homo sapiens thrown into jail as hate mongers. Thankfully they have good dawgs and good news on TV. I would also like to met one of them purty Quebeckerpecker ladies with the hairy armpits. I heard that was purty kewlish..wee wee :shock:

bigwheel

Your brainwashed boy!...just seen a yankee commercial on the telee belittling the canadian health care system with baloney,,,"CPR" Conservatives for Patient Rights....they slap on some commy canadian paid well doctor that claims patients in canada are dying while waiting for care....LOFL..your being taken for a ride by your insurance companies dummy.we have many patients who are dying waiting in canadian lines from the USofA that have no insurance so slip across the border,,taxpayers here pay for it..we don't mind for now but stop the ********..the hairy women iz true.. :oops:

edited by Captain Morgan

BBQmmm said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Your brainwashed boy!...just seen a yankee commercial on the telee belittling the canadian health care system with baloney,,,"CPR" Conservatives for Patient Rights....they slap on some commy canadian paid well doctor that claims patients in canada are dying while waiting for care....LOFL..your being taken for a ride by your insurance companies dummy.we have many patients who are dying waiting in canadian lines from the USofA that have no insurance so slip across the border,,taxpayers here pay for it..we don't mind for now but stop the ********..the hairy women iz true.. :oops:

WTF?

WTF?,don't understand?..slower. just for you..there are commercials that portray the canadian health care system as incompetent and claim there are patients dyeing while waiting for medical treatment.propaganda BS from some CPR group..conservatives for patient rights,..you have a tv?..cable?..CNN?
They won't install cable in an igloo?..nannie state figures you'll get electrocuted?..put on your helmet and go play outside then.

Just for the record..don't eat the hot dogs-sausage from street vendors they ain't edible,find a good butchershop. :LOL:

Well I know the doctors are trying to escape from Canada..cuz we had a wad of em up in Wilbarger County who claimed the guv'ment up there made it impossible for them to make a living at doctoring. Guess it was price controls and all that rot eh?

bigwheel

Adrienne said:
BBQmmm said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

WTF?

Me too???

bigwheel said:
Well I know the doctors are trying to escape from Canada..cuz we had a wad of em up in Wilbarger County who claimed the guv'ment up there made it impossible for them to make a living at doctoring. Guess it was price controls and all that rot eh?

bigwheel

Well if they greedy and need more than the average 280k per year then ya i agree they need escaping,they be back when they find out bout malpractice insurance.Now how we gonna keep money in my pocket and figure out why your patients is escaping?

Well color me a hundred percent in favor. Now they took my uncles .32 ACP colt pistolo away from him at the border one time..and never did send it back. Whut is a person to do who get attacked by a crazed Polar Bear or senile Eskimoe Lady? I think maybe you been hanging out with the Inuits too much. They have a lot of bad habits ya know?

bigwheel

Well your uncle woulda been F'd cuz a.32 colt wouldn't stop a senile Eskimo Lady in full run..don't know why he'd get attacked by one though..was he a kinky sog? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom