Wow, I'm a outlaw now.... :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
what forum?
Texas BBQ Rub.. The people were being cool too.. your cooler. They need a blue room for video link posters....LOL!!!

I'm banned there too.
Welcome to the club.

Sometimes I pride myself on who call me friends and sometimes on who calls me a Foe.

Oh, well.. Yall are my real friends. I was just looking for bbq get togethers closer to home... I guess I'll be hanging with my wife, dogs, near my Pit!! Oh yeah and the fllies... Sounds like a plan!!!

lol
At times I have been banned from ...

thebbqforum.com
texasbbqrub.com
bbqpits.com

The Rub one I would not go back to if they paid me but I can post at both other ones. People from the rub place went as far as to slander my company name and myself online which is still online in their names to this day.

The other 2 I can post at if and when I want. In fact Dave Klose himself called me to clear up a misunderstanding he thought we had. That was cool of him and I have much respect for him and what he had done. Because of that I don't post much there cus I make people in Texas mad it seems. I recorded a Voicemail left by someone from that forum that would make you sick as a BBQ person. That someone could have so much hate and contempt toward another person in BBQ over BBQ.
:roll:

It's life. If all 100 of us were at an event there would be some I would like better than others and some that might get under my skin but I can't imagine someone in BBQ I could possible hate. Some do tho. Trust me.

The advantage of this place is it's Non Proprietor's Sponsored. Greg don't sell Rubs, or Pits or any one product. Look at the guy...he's starving to death. lol [sorry I had to jump on Greg bashing Bandwagon but I digress]

Until I get banned here this will be my all time favorite BBQ forum system I have ever been at. Bar none.

Well, I'm certainly not in competition with other forums. I have asked a few SA from other forums to do podcasts as I think they would have compelling stories that members from any forum would want to hear about...but I get turned down or never get a response back...I don't get it.

I have done a podcast with Bill Cannon from the Texas BBQ Rub Forum. He was a great guest and had some great things to share. I consider him a friend and I think he has a good forum.

Other forums I can take or leave...I am a firm believer in what my Country Cousin Big Kenny says from the group Big & Rich..."Love Everybody".

BBQ Central is..."BBQ without Prejudice!" 8)

I agree. What I think really happened is they freaked out when I held up Wolfe rub and Big ron's rub in my video. I just like the rubs. It aint like the dudes are going to be millionaires selling little bottles of rub...Gee Wiz.. I thnk they are definately "NON UNION"... I'm a shop steward, top nogociator, Grevience guru...etc in my union...Woops..is that considered political? What can we do and not do? I'm going to make a freakin politically correct bbq video just for them to show how stupid people can get with restrictions on freakin BBQ..WTF? I bet ole "big wheel" wouldn't even make it 10 minutes there.. should I buy there rub and poor it out all over my Mike Vick Jersey? and then throw the bottle in the air and cap it with my double barrel? That would be cooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! Ok, I feel better.. time to make video comments on all of Greg's Viddler Videos... Boy this is going to fun!!! Join me Mike!!!!

Greg Rempe said:
BBQ Central is..."BBQ without Prejudice!" 8)

I think this attitude overall for this forum is a big part why I like coming here. A year ago this past weekend I judged my first comp bought my first WSM and joined I have no idea how many forums. Many treated me horribly for asking some basic questions about techniques and rubs. Then I found this and my other favorite forum and I have been thrilled with all of the help I have received the sincere advice and the friendship. In addition I have found this forum to be without ego for the most part. I rarely see anyone slamming anyone else for an attempt to do something or a test cook that may not have turned out well. There seems to be an overall level of respect on this and the other forum for all people who like to BBQ no matter what their experience level or the type of pit they may have.

There seems to be an overall level of respect on this and the other forum for all people who like to BBQ no matter what their experience level or the type of pit they may have.
This is Mission Critical fora good BBQ place.

Sometimes I ask questions a 2 year old in BBQ should know I have been slammed with. I wasn't born knowing the stuff.

surfinsapo said:
Greg Rempe said:
what forum?
Texas BBQ Rub.. The people were being cool too.. your cooler. They need a blue room for video link posters....LOL!!!

Those guys like Woodman (Woody) so that should tell you something about them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2jhnjs4z]what forum?

Those guys like Woodman (Woody) so that should tell you something about them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2jhnjs4z]

I remember Woody from there. He was as he is here just a calm cool BBQing dewd. Not all folks there are bad or mean.

Greg. Can you delete both of my topics on that other place? Don't just lock them delete them... Por Favor..

Nah, let them stand.
We didn't get out of line.

That place is what it is.

I nipped it before it got out of hand...sometimes you need to vent a bit and I get that. I know there are some folks who slam me and the way I run this place...comes with the territory! ;)

Back
Top Bottom