WOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":226jqckb]It's just me, little old lonesome me! :happyd: \:D/
Nick sometimes the quiet times are the best huh? :)

Yeah! But look how things have picked up since Chris got back![/quote:226jqckb]
Chris who? :-k

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":16k1pb76]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":16k1pb76]It's just me, little old lonesome me! :happyd: \:D/

Yeah! But look how things have picked up since Chris got back!
Yea!!!!!!!!! =D>

Now if only he would post that picture of his neighbor like he said he would! :taunt:[/quote:16k1pb76]
Damn brother.... I had a shot tonight but the camera wasn't handy. Also, a new hottie moved in on the other side of me where a different hottie moved out a while back. Why am I moving to another place? #-o[/quote:16k1pb76]

Pictures....we need pictures!

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2polg8im]
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2polg8im]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2polg8im]It's just me, little old lonesome me! :happyd: \:D/

Yea!!!!!!!!! =D>

Now if only he would post that picture of his neighbor like he said he would! :taunt:[/quote:2polg8im]
Damn brother.... I had a shot tonight but the camera wasn't handy. Also, a new hottie moved in on the other side of me where a different hottie moved out a while back. Why am I moving to another place? #-o[/quote:2polg8im]

Pictures....we need pictures![/quote:2polg8im]
So do I. I won't be here forever.

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2vn4j286]
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2vn4j286]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2vn4j286]It's just me, little old lonesome me! :happyd: \:D/

Yea!!!!!!!!! =D>

Now if only he would post that picture of his neighbor like he said he would! :taunt:
Damn brother.... I had a shot tonight but the camera wasn't handy. Also, a new hottie moved in on the other side of me where a different hottie moved out a while back. Why am I moving to another place? #-o[/quote:2vn4j286]

Pictures....we need pictures![/quote:2vn4j286]
So do I. I won't be here forever.[/quote:2vn4j286]

But please......................................

Finney said:
I'm going to have to kill my wife so I can be on the board on the weekend. 8-[

Could you do it after the Sept., SOTB? We could really us her help! :eek:

brian j said:
i've been busy all weekend. the wife i and went plant shopping saturday so guess what i did saturday afternnon? i did get to try a different techique for cooking chicken on the wsm saturday night. i'm happy with the results.

yesterday was spent cutting grass and cooking beef ribs for the in-laws who came over for dinner.

What was the technique?

Back
Top Bottom