Woody's Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Not that ya'll care, but I just blew back in from a whirlwind tour of "The Great Lakes State", Michigan. The northern part is beautiful! The southern part (where Bruce lives) is mostly ugly, but I did discover a nice little drive between Marine City and New Baltimore along whatever river feeds down from Lake Huron to Lake St Clair on M-29. Bought myself a sinfully expensive Le Cruset 7.5 qt enameled dutch oven for $144 at Tuesday Morning in Grand Rapids. They were selling the same pan at the adjoining mall for $220!!! Can't wait to cook some risotto in this pan! Woodman

Must have got that bonus check we talked about. My company got sold today to who I wanted it to go to. Now their top management people are coming on Tuesday to interview and see who they want to keep. I think I have a pretty good shot at staying on. They are going to keep the New Castle place open and expand the territory so I'm thinking things should work out for the best. I need some good karma from everyone on Tuesday morning so send some my way about 9-11am. The spring trip to Texas with Woodman is hanging on the outcome. Wish me luck. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Nothin personal there Uncle, but I'd cut ya. Face it, you are past your prime. Dead weight. I give ya three weeks at the most. You won't have to worry about buying coffee though. Our mutual "Canadian" friend just sent me three lbs to forward to you. Merry Christmass and........cheer up! :!:

Thanks for the support guys. I actually should be okay, I think...my wife is on pins and needles because of the uncertainty we've had over the past 6 months. Past my prime at 41...lol...haven't even got started yet. Some day I too will have 5000 posts.

You know, people are probably not going to know how to take us at comps because of all the ball busting that will be going on. Greg, it'll be just like here for you though. Better thicken that skin up...could be a long summer. Looking forward to it.

I heard about the coffee...he said it's the best ever. Of course he says that about everything...and I hope he reads this too. He even once told me in a private chat that he uses almost all Kingsford and that Bill Gates is his hero...despite what he posts. :!: I never see any wood around in his pics.

Woodman said:
Not that ya'll care, but I just blew back in from a whirlwind tour of "The Great Lakes State", Michigan. The northern part is beautiful! The southern part (where Bruce lives) is mostly ugly, but I did discover a nice little drive between Marine City and New Baltimore along whatever river feeds down from Lake Huron to Lake St Clair on M-29. Bought myself a sinfully expensive Le Cruset 7.5 qt enameled dutch oven for $144 at Tuesday Morning in Grand Rapids. They were selling the same pan at the adjoining mall for $220!!! Can't wait to cook some risotto in this pan! Woodman

Boy, if you were in New Baltimore, you were only about 15 minutes away from my place. That would have been the St. Clair River...who da thunk? #-o

Bruce B said:
Woodman said:

Boy, if you were in New Baltimore, you were only about 15 minutes away from my place. That would have been the St. Clair River...who da thunk? #-o
Too bad he didn't come see you... you could have killed him for us. :(

Back
Top Bottom