Woo Hoo! i'm playing golf at the Dunes tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
What a week! Playing a (free) round of golf at Myrtle Beach's best course..The Dunes Club, which hosted the Senior Tour Championship for about 5 years.

Weather forecast: sunny with a high of 76. Can't ask for much more than that!

Course, the Smoke on the Beach comp is supposed to be stormy, so I guess I'll pay for it then!

Bruce, I'll be thinking about ya!

Woodman said:
Hey, I play golf too (about 60 rounds a year!) Think about me too!
LOL! I'm sure they'll be thinking about ya! :razz: :razz:

:!:

Let me know how you do on that big water hole. What is it number 14? The one with the big pond in the middle? (Go for the green in 1 baby!!!!!!) But bring a lot of balls.

LOL

Rob you know the hole! Chi Chi used to bitch about it endlessly!

First time I played it, I hit a great drive, and like so many, got too confident on the next shot....splash!

Capt the only time I ever played that hole I screwed up in reverse.

Second shot I lined up wrong and hit this monster 3 wood that faded at the end. I was trying to cut the corner (end) of the pond and leave myself a 3 iron onto the green.

I ended up going over the middle of the pond and fading right up the middle with a puttable third shot.

Well.... I 3 putted but all I can think about is that shot over the pond. Have fun man.

Not on that course. But we played a course in Calabash, called the Pearl where we saw one.

Right in the middle of the fairway. I, of course was in no danger from that gator since I never hit in the middle of the fairway :D

Hey Cappie,

Did Ya have any fun? :grin:
Who cares about the score :eek:
That's the greatest thing about golf, have fun, enjoy the suroundings, and the company of your foursome!

Cheers

Yeah lots of fun...this is a great week for me...poker on Tuesday ( I was the big winner), golf today, and my first contest on Friday!

Does it get any better? :beach:

Back
Top Bottom