Wolfe Rub Announcement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hahaha Ya'll thought there was going to be a special didn't you!

I had alot of PM's and e-mails from folks wanting to know when we would have Wolfe Rub Original back in stock! I went on vacation and came back to an overwhelming amount of sales which depleated our entire stock of Wolfe Rub Original! Well we're now fully re-stocked and ready for your orders!

Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3pk9fv7c]
Finney said:
We want a special.... LOL

I'm Special does that count? :LOL:

Wow!...that leaves the door WIDE open!!!!!!!!!!...LOL

I can see this one being moved to the BR real quick!
;) :LOL:[/quote:3pk9fv7c]

I hope not!! Order some rub you cheap SOB!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Diva Q":32hngis8]*tsk* *tsk*

Larry you are such a sensitive special person :)

Nope, not me.......you just haven't figured me out yet!! :shock: :LOL:[/quote:32hngis8]

I figured you out and I still don't get it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What if someone tries it & don't like it, Do you give refunds like Wally World? :shock:

007bond-jb said:
What if someone tries it & don't like it, Do you give refunds like Wally World? :shock:

Come on, I'm just a boutique business give me a break! When I get as big as Wally World I'll offer refunds. JB, give it a try if you don't like it let me know and we'll figure something out!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":qfwzz8ps]What if someone tries it & don't like it, Do you give refunds like Wally World? :shock:

Come on, I'm just a boutique business give me a break! When I get as big as Wally World I'll offer refunds. JB, give it a try if you don't like it let me know and we'll figure something out![/quote:qfwzz8ps]

I bet if you order it and dont like it he will happily deduct the 7 bucks off your next primo xl combo order :D

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":3p3q7lh6]What if someone tries it & don't like it, Do you give refunds like Wally World? :shock:

Come on, I'm just a boutique business give me a break! When I get as big as Wally World I'll offer refunds. JB, give it a try if you don't like it let me know and we'll figure something out![/quote:3p3q7lh6]
JB if you don't like it mail the rest to me :D

cflatt said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":14db933z]What if someone tries it & don't like it, Do you give refunds like Wally World? :shock:

Come on, I'm just a boutique business give me a break! When I get as big as Wally World I'll offer refunds. JB, give it a try if you don't like it let me know and we'll figure something out!

I bet if you order it and dont like it he will happily deduct the 7 bucks off your next primo xl combo order :D[/quote:14db933z]

You are officially my Marketing Manager Curtis! That is a fantastic idea and a helluva deal for the customers!!!

JB if you don't like it you get $7 off your next Primo order!!! :LOL: :D

Larry Wolfe said:
cflatt said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":224gj9hj][quote="007bond-jb":224gj9hj]What if someone tries it & don't like it, Do you give refunds like Wally World? :shock:

I bet if you order it and dont like it he will happily deduct the 7 bucks off your next primo xl combo order :D[/quote:224gj9hj]

You are officially my Marketing Manager Curtis! That is a fantastic idea and a helluva deal for the customers!!!

JB if you don't like it you get $7 off your next Primo order!!! :LOL: :D[/quote:224gj9hj]

Can I that in writing :?: 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom