Wittdogs new tattoo..coming soon....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cliff H. said:
I just wonder if those tat boobs will resemble the real ones when you both are 80 years old. ? :LOL:
they should be alright..if not...it will look good when I"m 80...can't have a young chick on me then

wittdog said:
Who were you going with Rag?

Don't remember the name. One of the guys is a Tat judge and raves about the guy and two of my guys have his ink. I'll check with them for a name.

I just got back from a 5hr ink session…I have another 4-5 hrs to go..this is shaping up to be one sweet piece of art….The picture doesn’t do it justice…he’s going to be putting in a ton more detail…

Well them tatoos is a fad just like CB radios. Please dont do it. You will live to regret it. Now please dont axe about the anchors I got tatooed on the back of each of my hands. It's a sign of being drunk.

bigwheel

Yes Puff, however the way that sounded... its like the girl in the office shouting across the office to me that she slept in my shirt the night before... Just doesnt sound right!

KyBlueBBQ said:
Yes Puff, however the way that sounded... its like the girl in the office shouting across the office to me that she slept in my shirt the night before... Just doesnt sound right!
:shock: :LOL:
It's just UB's way of thinking. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom