Wittdog yall ok?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far so good…the weather got nasty here today….it went from 60* yesterday to in the 30s today…high winds…30-40mph with gusts up to 70mph…it went from rain to snow in a minute…the commute home was fun other than that…thanks for the concern…so Capps you still need to buy your big WSM , JB the smokehouse ain’t going no where and Toby the preserves stay. The Mrs and kids were off today so she made a big Turkey dinner for tonight…

Well glad to hear you survived. Didn't even know you was in danger or woulda had them prayer wheels spinning on your behalf. Now whut is up with a Turkey Supper when it ain't Thanksgiving? I don't think that would be legal in Texas. :shock:

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well glad to hear you survived. Didn't even know you was in danger or woulda had them prayer wheels spinning on your behalf. Now whut is up with a Turkey Supper when it ain't Thanksgiving? I don't think that would be legal in Texas. :shock:

bigwheel
Up here it happens alot when it gets cold and the wind is blowing....Yankees don't need a holiday to cook some Turkey :LOL:

wittdog said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel
Up here it happens alot when it gets cold and the wind is blowing....Yankees don't need a holiday to cook some Turkey :LOL:

Texicans need an excuse for everything, don't they!

Now as far as the excuses think we do tend to have one when things go awry:) That is if somebody can prove we done it in the first place.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom