Witt family Christmas morning pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
It was a very nice Christmas for the whole Witt family the boys were a joy today….Seems like the fat guy in the red suit did right by everyone here…the best part is the time spent.

Just wonderful.

We had a great morning here. Very relaxed. Now Uncle (Some Assembly Required) John is putting together many Thomas the Train and Littlest pet Shop sets.

Captain Morgan said:
excellent....but no Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle?
Not yet but someone sent them some AirZookas...that are pretty cool.

Captain Morgan said:
excellent....but no Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle?
You'll shoot your eye out.

I did get one this year and so did my Dad.

Bass Pro Shops had a one day special that I saw @ about 11:52.
Buy one, get one free. What was I to do, but order!

BOB

wittdog said:
Couple of years from now they will show up

Great pics Dave.
I can see it now, D & MJ with there Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle sniping McD customers from the back yard fence. :shock: ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Glad to hear the Witt and Diva Q family had a good Christmas. Hope so did everybody else or fixing to. Recall vividly about 40 years ago one dark Christmas Eve me and my drunk daddy (that bad habit runs in families ya know:) began trying to put together a big fancy Swing Set for my chillins. Swear we shoulda hired a coupla injuneers on that project. Think we was still fastening screws and sipping hooch come daylight. Had a bunch of leftover parts too. Can't figger out whut happened on that deal. Maybe they send extry stuff so in case a person looses something. Think I slept through Christmas with a bad old hangover.

bigwheel

Thank you for the Witt family Christmas morning pics Dave. Christmas morning with your children is a special time.

dollarbill said:
Have you used the new WSM? How was it? Sorry if Ive overlooked a post.
I was going to today (Sunday)..we had the 4 days of xmass xmass eve thru sat....but we have huricane force winds today...I'll fire it up on monday

Back
Top Bottom