With apologies to my Mexican friends..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man you learn something new everyday! So that must have been Hellman's that was shooting all over inside that car in Titanic. And here I thought Leonardo and Kate Winslett were getting it on! Bring out the Hellman's and bring out the best! :grin:

Kloset BBQR said:
Man you learn something new everyday! So that must have been Hellman's that was shooting all over inside that car in Titanic. And here I thought Leonardo and Kate Winslett were getting it on! Bring out the Hellman's and bring out the best! :grin:

Uhhhh... Ok ... You need some quiet time. 8-[
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Kloset BBQR said:
They had sammie's while they did that.........sweet :eek:

ScottyDaQ said:
Kloset BBQR said:

Uhhhh... Ok ... You need some quiet time. 8-[
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Come on now Scotty. A hot chick, a private car, and 12,000 bottles of Hellman's. What would you do? =P~

Perhaps if they would have loaded it up Kraft product the ship could have whipped around the iceberg. It wouldn't have sunk and I wouldn't have to put up with this particular annual festival. It would've been a Miracle. :razz:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom