Wish me luck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I take my state E.M.T. (Emergency Medical Tec)
6.gif
test this evening. Been taking classes since July. I am about as nurvous as a long tailed cat in room full of rocking chairs.
1.gif

Good luck Bill! I feel safer already! At least someone will know how to do the "heineylick" maneuver when ya'll come over!

The test isn't hard. It's finding the time for all the ride outs that will get you. And don't read anything into the questions. Just remember your ABC's and you'll do fine. Good luck!

Okay, first of all, thanks for all the well wishes. My partner was a 16 year old high school student who did very well in the medical and AED area. I had the trama. I think, I hope, that we did very well. We should know something in a couple of weeks. The written part was a snap. That was one thing that our instructor pushed us on. Any way, I have a cold Coors light in hand and IT IS OVER! Thanks again.

The ones I hated were when the instructor give you a situation with mutiple patients all with multiple njuries and you must first size up the scene then decide who gets treated first and why.

Back
Top Bottom