WIng fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tuesday night at our new Hooters they had a wing eating contest. There were 6 people in it and 3 were Hooter girls. The wings (10) were served 911, warm but certainly not hot. The guy who ate them the fastest won a remaining 2006 and a 2007 season ski pass for Killington Ski area. I don't know whats worth but I think a few thousand bucks.

Bob T, I'll be in Lancaster next Sunday finalizing my dog adoption. I'm taking a bunch of people out to lunch and I'd love you to join us. A couple local cook teams and some OSR people, we are meeting at S&S grilling (another cook team)in New Holland after the adoption. If your interested call me over the weekend 802.343.5709. we should be there around 2PM.

Rich Decker
www.lostnationvt.com

Bob T said:
I wish I could Rich, but I'm doing a couple Butts for a fet together. Thanks for the invite! Is any of the folks in New Holland you are meeting the ones that make pits? I know someone that bought one from a place up there, can't remember the name of the place though. Anyone from the Pa. Posse team?

Red Todd from the Posse is joining us, he'd on the BOD for the Summerfest. Chuck Something or other is a cook, BOD member and also the owner of S&S. Melvin Stoltfetz (SP) is the president of the Summerfest and owner of Meadow Creek Fabricating the pit maker whom you are speaking. Mel's probably not joining us but he may. Sorry you can't make it Chuck is going to hook us up with a feast.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom